Grand Liberation

"Hahhhh!" Liana charged in towards Ash with her radiant sword, attempting to slash him.

 "Is this the best you can do?" Ash asked as he easily fends off Liana's attack with a smirk. 

"Darkness Blade!" A dark blade came flying past Ash.

 "We'll defeat you once and for all!" Alain said as he fights Ash alongside Liana.

"Let's help Liana," Kagawa said as he rushed over to help them.

 "Reckless as always," Jessica said as she followed Kagawa.

 "Come on!" Stephanie said as everyone rushed over to help Liana.

"Ughh.. more interruptions," Ash said as he sees everyone surrounding him.

 "Mystical Blade!" Stephanie charged in with purple energy blades at arms, relentlessly attacking Ash when Casam sneaked up behind Ash with an attack. 

"Roaring Cloud!" Casam threw a punch directly at Ash, however, Ash immediately disappeared and reappeared behind Casam. 

"What the?! How did he get there?" Casam asked as Ash unleash a barrage of energy shots towards Casam and the others. 

"Everyone!" Liana shouted as she was too far away from the others to shield them. 

A sudden figure emerged from a rift in front of the group. 

"God's Blessing!"

 Ash's attack was immediately blocked off and it was actually the Grand Order that shielded everyone.

 "Grand Order?!" Liana was immediate shocked by their sudden appearance.

"Stand up, Last Light!" Varon said, encouraging Liana to get back on her feet. 

"Just like a never-ending river, the light must keep shining," Denis said as they continue shielding the others from Ash's attack.

"Remain calm and think of how you can change the course of the wind," Inarihime said as a small breeze blew.

 "The flowers await the time to bloom and only you can help them!" Fleur said as their shield began to crack. 

Liana immediately flashed towards The Grand Order to assist them.

 "Light's Ways- Luminario!" A wall of light immediately appeared in front of The Grand Order, shielding them from Ash's attack.

 "You think you can stop me just like this?! I am far stronger than any of you! I have the power of several Grand Worlds!" Ash claimed as he slowly absorbed the magic of The Grand Order, Liana, and everyone else.

"Now, disappear!" The shield of The Grand Order and Liana shattered as Ash's attack grew stronger. 

Ash's attack blew everyone away, causing the remaining Academy to collapse on them. 

"Time to reform this imperfect world to my liking!" Ash said as he soared high into the sky, spreading cosmic energy all over the place.

 The world around them was starting to disappear.

Liana and the others were trapped under the destroyed Academy after Ash's attack blew them away.

 "Is everyone okay?" Liana asked as she slowly got up, seeing that the remaining pieces only caved in on them and not fall directly on them. 

"I guess we are fine but without our powers," Jessica said sadly.

 "We are useless," Thanatos said frustrated.