The Reverse Lords

After receiving the powers of the Omni Lords, the Heroes of Grandia returned to Grandia to find Ash to end things once and for all however when they arrive, they could only see a wide wasteland of nothingness.

"What the? Aren't we suppose to be at the Academy?" Ren asked Liana.

 "I did open a rift to the academy but why are we here?" Liana asked herself out of confusion when they suddenly, they felt a high amount of magic force

"About time the Heroes of Grandia returned," Ash said as he suddenly appears to the Heroes of Grandia.

 "Ash! You did this!" Liana shouted as she turns to Ash angrily.

 "Your search for the Omni Lords is over," Casam said with confidence.

 "They have given us their powers so there's no way you'll find them anymore!" Stephanie added.

"Ahaha... I no longer need the Omni Lords. I already have what I want from them," Ash said evilly.

 "What do you mean you already have what you want from them?" Steve asked after Ash explained he no longer needed the Omni lords. 

"Behold, the reverse Omni Lords!" Ash summoned six grandian all of a sudden who look really similar to the Omni Lords.

 "First Reverse Grand Omni of Hellish Flames, Vincent!"

 "No way!" Steve said after Vincent appeared.

"I will you burn you with my flames of hell!"Vincent said, angrily.

"How is that possible?!" Raphael asked when Vincent pushed them into a rift. 

"Steve! Raphael!" Liana shouted as Steve and Raphael disappeared before her eyes. 

"Second Reverse Grand Omni of Black Ice, Glacive!"

"The black ice will freeze everything," Glacive said softly.

"Ah!? Glacive?!" Jessica said as she takes a step back when Glacive opened a rift and pushed Jessica alongside Ren.

 "Third Reverse Grand Omni of Destructive Black Bolt, Shikone!

"My, my. What ugly creatures do I see before my eyes? Let me obliterate you!" Reverse Shikone said as he brings Casam and Kagawa into a rift.

"Fifth Reverse Omni of Spiritual Discord, Lana, and Kana!"

 "Discord is essential in everything," Kana said to Lana.

 "Discord will also be your doom!" Lana said as she and Kana charge towards Stephanie and Thanatos towards a rift as well.

"What are you trying to do?" Stephen asked as he rushed forward when a lady appeared in front him.

 "Fourth Reverse Grand Omni of Force Wind, Emelda!"

 "You will not interfere with Master Ash!" Emelda said as she opened a rift and took Stephen, leaving Liana with Ash. 

"What is your plan? Separating us?" Liana asked as she summons her sword.

 "Your friends won't survive. They are fighting more than just a reversed Omni Lord," Ash said while smirking.

 "They will find a way but how did you create those Reverse Omni Lords?" Liana asked as she stands face to face with Ash.

 "Remember the monster from yesterday. All those nightmares and illusions. It was all thanks to him," Ash explained as he extends a sword from his sleeve.

"You might as well as give and run away like you always did before you disappoint anyone," Ash said while pointing his sword towards Liana.

 "I won't run away again. This is the last stand!" Liana said with a smile.