Witch's Castle

Inside of a Rift

"I can't wait to get back and take a nap because today was exhausting," Stephanie said while stretching her body.

 "Um, guys, don't you think this rift is a little different," Ren asked as he looked around the rift everyone is walking in. 

"You're right, it does seem a little different," Jessica said when she suddenly stopped walking. 

A dark figure came swooping down and snatched Liana's comb.

 "Ah!" Liana tried to catch that dark figure but it was just too fast. Liana could fly fast in the rift but the dark figure was flying around like it had lived here all its life.

 "Alright, show yourself!" Liana asked before she fired a light ball towards the dark figure. 

The light ball illuminated the surrounding of the dark figure and it was actually an elf, dressed in a dark color tube dress with boots and she even had a staff.

"A witch?!" Liana asked out of shock.

 "Xaria, Witch Queen of Rifts. Do you know what you have brought into my home," Xaria said before she raised her staff and the rift lighted up with neon purple lights all over.

"This golden comb of yours is a key to open rifts. It was your mother's but it was cursed so I sent it away," Xaria said crushing the golden comb.

 "I won't bear to see my creation cursed and hurting others," Xaria said with a serious tone. Xaria looked at Liana suspiciously and suddenly realized, Liana was surrounded by an aura.

The aura was in six different colors. The aura was from the Grand Order members. Inarihime, Fleur, Varon, Denis, Sakuriel, and Michael. 

"It seems like you have met the Grand Order," Xaria said while opening a rift.

 "Go to the Creation Ruins, I will meet you there," Xaria said while rift pulls everyone in.

Creation Ruins

"Nothing changed here so why are we even here?" Raphael asked after exiting the rift. 

"There must be a reason," Alain said before another rift appeared and Xaria appear. 

"Do you see the Sigil of Creation?" Xaria asked Liana and everyone else.

 "It's right there and it's missing some pieces if I'm not mistaken," Stephanie said when she realized all the pieces of the sigil were already there. 

"Wait, when were the pieces found?" Ren asked out of shock.

 "Other Grandians found it and placed it back," Xaria said when the sigil suddenly glowed.

 "Ah! What's happening?" Everyone closed their eyes as the light shot up into the sky. 

"It's like a beacon," Kagawa said while looking up. The beacon has ascended high into the sky, almost all of Grandia could see it.

Histron

"Look at that light!," Said a mere Histronian while pulling a cart full of ancient books to the Histron Library.

Harmonia

"The Queen of Unitia has returned. Let us sing," A mermaid said after seeing the light and leading the mermaids to sing in harmony.

Verdantia

"The light has shine, hopefully, Catherine returns as well," said one of the dryads while praying with other groups of dryads and elves.

Creation Ruins

"Grandia has been waiting for you to return, Liana Von Diamante. They know it is not Alain's fault and they have been waiting for this day where you can reclaim the throne," Xaria said while the light slowly dimmed out.

"But what if I am not what people think I am," Liana said with grief.

 Xaria looked at Liana before she used her staff and everywhere around them turned into something else. There were now like in a big room with stained glass showing various women doing something. 

"Who are these people?" Liana asked when she suddenly saw the Unitia mark. 

"Unitia?"

"They are the previous Queens of Unitia. That is Queen Lucia. She protected the villagers of Blaze from an infectious disease," Xaria explained.

 "She is also your fourth great-grandmother," Xaria said while showing Liana portraits of her great-grandmothers. 

"Great-grandma Mechania. What awesome deed did she do?" Liana asked Xaria about her great-grandmother Mechania's portrait which showed an elegant lady but it looks like she was a robot instead.

"Well, Mechania was the one who actually gave Unitia its name. Mechania was a lonely android who was wandering the chaotic Grandia. She came to this village where it's villagers were having a hard time. Although Mechania was an android and weren't suppose to have feelings, Mechania couldn't bear to watch the villagers suffer. Mechania did all she could to help the villagers ease their suffering and one day, the Transcendent of Life appeared before Mechania," Xaria explained

"So great-grandma Mechania was an android. What happened next?" Liana asked as everyone listens to the history of Unitia.

 "The Transcendent of Life helped Mechania build a kingdom because she had helped everyone there and everyone gladly became her followers. As time pass, Mechania ruled over the place and named it Unitia with love and kindness but she also began to suffer from malfunctions. Mechania didn't want Unitia to pass on without a person guiding them so Mechania requested the Transcendent of Life to create a child for her. After that, Mechania roamed Grandia to look for materials to make a crown for the child as the next queen of Unitia. After that, Mechania turned her core engine into a necklace and passed it on to your great-grandma Orina and so on," Xaria explained before returning to the Creation Ruins.

After Xaria explained everything, a crown suddenly appeared on the sigil. 

"That is the United Crown. Your family's heirloom and I have trained all your grandmothers to hone their magic but you are different. You didn't need me to train you and you are doing so well. People have faith in you for a reason," Xaria said before vanishing.

"People have faith in me for a reason. I hope I find that reason soon because all I see is I'm causing trouble for everyone," Liana said when took the crown and it disappeared. 

The United Crown was in Liana, it was a part of her now.

Liana and everyone else was still standing there when suddenly, Ash appeared.

 "Hello there, Liana. I suppose this is our first proper acquaintance," Ash said before he landed on the ground. 

"I suppose you are Ash," Liana asked seriously.

 "That's right, but do you know you are in my way and I have to destroy you," Ash said before charging towards Liana.