Wind of Time

Stephen Chrono was the last to be separated from Liana and she was about to fight Reversed Emelda. 

"The wind blows us in the right direction," Reversed Emelda said as she stood facing Stephen with a light breeze blowing. 

"But this is wrong. Forming a perfect future in exchange for everyone's current life,"  Stephen said, in hopes of changing Reversed Emelda's mind.

"I thought you would understand because of your manipulation over time, however, it seems like you are eager to stop Ash as well," Reversed Emelda said as a sudden gust surrounded her. 

Emelda immediately flew towards Stephen, punching him towards the back with full force.

 "I'll protect what's needed so if you're gonna stand against it then I'll fight you!" Stephen said as green gears start to appear around him.

 "Gear Mayhem!" Stephen flung the gears relentlessly at Reversed Emelda.

"Pointless effort. Surely, the Academy has taught you more than this," Reversed Emelda said as she used trails of wind to deflect Gear Mayhem. 

"Surely, Ash has taught you not to underestimate your enemies!" A young boy appeared behind Reversed Emelda said. 

"Typhoon Strike!" The young boy struck Reversed Emelda down to the ground after she was caught off guard.

 "The name is Michaelis and I've come in the name of the Fourth Grand Omni of Rejuvenating Gale, Emelda to assist you and defeat your enemies," Michaelis said after knocking Reversed Emelda out of the sky

"Surely, I underestimated you but that won't change a thing. I will carry out my mission to destroy you for Master Ash to achieve his goal," Reversed Emelda said as trails of wind surrounded her.

 "Thousand Slicing Wind!" Reversed Emelda Spun around, releasing air slices towards Stephen and Michaelis.

 "Barrier of Time!" Stephen immediately stretched out his hand, forming a formation of gears, attempting to block Reversed Emelda's attack. 

"Wind Sword Skill Number 50. Tempest Blockade!" Michaelis spun his sword, blocking Reversed Emelda's attack

"Wind Sword Skill Number 20. Wind Slash!" Michaelis relentlessly swung his sword, releasing wind slashes towards Reversed Emelda. 

"Have you forgotten I'm a wind technique user. I know all your tricks," Reversed Emelda said as she easily evaded the attack.

 "Reversal!" Stephen rushed out towards Emelda, touching Michaelis's Wind Slash and causing it to rewind back to hit to Emelda.

"Nice one!" Michaelis complimented Stephen after successfully hitting Reversed Emelda. 

"Thanks but I don't think it's over yet," Stephen said as the smoke slowly clears, revealing Reversed Emelda unharmed.

 "Is that your true strength? If that is, then you are no match for me," Reversed Emelda said as a white orb appeared in her hand. 

"Gale Force!" The white orb dispersed into the air and a strong wind blew Stephen and Michaelis away. 

After blowing Stephen and Michaelis away, feathers appeared behind Reversed Emelda. "Goodbye. It was nice meeting you. I'm glad I learn something from the both you. That is to never underestimate someone," Reversed Emelda said when all the feathers pointed towards Stephen and Michaelis. 

"Dance of the Ruffled Storm!" The feathers shot towards Stephen and Michaelis at the speed of light when suddenly.

 "You've underestimated us again for the second time," Stephen said as the feathers stopped midair. 

"What?! How?" Reversed Emelda asked in confusion about how Stephen stopped her attack. 

"Grand Clock Liberation!" Stephen stretched out his arms, summoning a clock. 

"Liberate and rewind!" Stephen shouted as the feathers pointed towards Reversed Emelda and shot towards her.

 "Aeolus's Protection!" Reversed Emelda stretched out her arm, preventing the feathers from hitting her. 

"This is the final strike! Wind Sword Skill No 89. God Wing Slash!" Michaelis rapidly sliced Reversed Emelda's body and thus destroying her.

 "This can't be happening," Reversed Emelda said as she slowly fades away.

 "Thanks, a lot Michaelis for helping me," Stephen said as he shook Michaelis's hand and collapsed.

Everyone defeated the Reverse Omni Lords, however, Liana was still fighting Ash. 

"What you seek is not right!" Liana said as their swords clash.

 "What do you understand? You don't have the power to do what I'm trying to do," Ash said as he pushed Liana slightly. 

"I may not have the power but I know it's not right," Liana said when Ash suddenly stopped attacking. 

"Nevertheless, the time is here where everything will be reformed," Ash said in joy when Liana realized that everywhere around her was crumbling and falling. 

"Luminous Pierce!" Liana shot out a straight line of light, attempting to hit Ash but missed. 

"Earth will be the first to witness the transformation of my new world!" Ash cried out as Grandia started to crumble, falling to Earth due to the open rifts.

 "I'll show you another thing, Liana Von Diamante," Ash said and he opened his arms.

 What Liana was looking at suddenly disappeared and what she could really see was the blue sky. 

"What did you do?" Liana asked as she quickly summoned her sword.

"Showing you reality. Grandia is now in the sky on Earth and every second from now, Grandia is crumbling and Earth..no. Paris will be the first to be crushed," Ash said happily after transporting the whole of Grandia onto Earth.

 Liana was still thinking of her next move when suddenly the ground beneath her crumbled and fell down towards the Eiffel Tower. 

"NO!" Liana shouted as she flew towards the falling chunk of concrete but couldn't reach it. 

"This is the new transformation!" Ash said as he could see Liana flying towards the Eiffel Tower to stop it from getting destroyed but in vain.

 "I can't reach it!" Liana said when suddenly a rift opened up above the Eiffel Tower.

 "Burning Smash!"