Ch 13

An sorry if I haven't been updating. I've been doing sports and working a lot. Also feel free to ask me questions about anything. I won't respond right away but I will respond.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dipper pov.

"GAAAAAAAAAHHH!" I hear my mother scream. I run to the living room.
"Mom is the baby coming? Are you in pain!?"

"Wha! No! I can't get the fuck up!"
She struggled to sit up. Dad and I helped pull her into sitting position. She's eight months in now.
"Mama look I made a picture with Sawy(Sally)"
Willow ran to her holding up a picture. 
"That's a very nice picture."

I let out a sigh. Dad placed a hand on my shoulder.
"Relax son. It will be alright."

He smiles at me. I return a smile and was swept off my feet by my personal handsome sexy cheesy Dorito demon boyfriend.

"You need a break from this baby shenanigans. And déjà vu."
He carried me down the hall to our room. He floats through the door with me. Bill sets me on my feet placing his large hands on my hips and pushed me into the wall. He rub his fingers in a circle on his mark on my skin. The room starts heating up. He smashed his soft warm lips into mine.

"Open up pine tree."
I shake my head teasing him. He pulls away lifts me up my legs around his waist. He grinds his partially hard dick against my crouch. I moan and he stuffed his tongue into my mouth.

Mabel pov
(For those yuri lovers this is for you)

Pacifica looked so sexy under me. Of course I used my magic to make me have the male part but. She feels looks sounds amazing. My dick slipped in and out of her lubed hole. She's so warm. Her tongue is soft. Her face had a dark blush across it. I touch her and thrust into her.
"Please.....ah....harder Mabel." She moans between breaths.
"M-more. Ah!"

"Paz I'm gonna.....cum soon." I pant out holding her in my arms are boobs were pressed tightly together.
"I-inside! I want to feel.... it inside me!"

I thrust faster hitting her G spot over and over again. She moans out my name.
"C-CUM AH!"

I came inside her womb. I nuzzle her neck and we curl up under the covers. My magic expired and I had my womb again.
Our hair was messy and out sweaty bodies were close to each other for warmth. We fell asleep.

(Hoped you enjoy that small little bit. This story is going to be a wrap up soon. But for now I'm still thinking of ideas...... ok one more pov

Who should it be..... hmm? I know let's see what those naughty brothers of Adalay are up to.

J: fuck you author! No coming in here!        L:Jeff she's gonna come in sooner or later just let the author-chan do what she pleases

Thank you Liu.)

Jeff pov!

"L-Liu. You never let me top."

"Cause you can't do it right."
My brother kissed and harshly sucked on my neck. He ran his hands up my hoodie pulling it off.

(Damn why is everyone having sex! Has offended put a spell on everyone or something? Even Nina and Jack are going at it! Man this blows. Ben? Ah nope he's high. Sally? Nope she's napping with Victor and Willow. But their so cute! EVERYONE IS FUCKING EACH OTHER TODAY!........ welp I hope you enjoyed this sex stuff. Oh wait wait wait.......................................................................................................................................................................................
Nope Toby and Clock work are fucking as well. Oh well. See ya around my little demons.)