explaining ch 4 and Adalays past.

Ok so let me elaborate a little of Adalay's past.
We all know that Adalay aka Dipper's mother is THE queen of demons and is very powerful because she has been possessed by a Holy Spirit named Elizabeth since she was very very little like baby little. She, herself is a powerful demon born that way, demons don't normal come from a human family they are normally created, like her brothers but because she was born a demon and has a Holy Spirit it puts her at the very top and makes her most powerful and a queen. She's been up there for basically her hole life. But she discovered her powers when she was three. Keep in mind Elizabeth can talk to Adalay telepathically. They are two different people but Adalay also has insane voices in her head which can switch her to kill mode. Like in the FIRST BOOK!

Well if you read the First book, (behind closed doors) Dipper had an Aunt named Kate that took over Adalay's kingdom. Kate is also the mother of Aquarius who is also known as Mabel and Aries who is also Pacifica. They are half sisters. Jeff is Aquarius's father and Liu is Aries's father.
In Adalay's past before Alcor was born! Before the first civil Demon war! Kate was rapped by Zackary aka Dipper's father because it was mating season he had no control. Jeff, Dippers uncle and Adalay's brother, was dating kate and because they were insane felt insecure about having a child.
Kate begged Adalay to remove the child. And being Adalay and protective of children she simply did a transfer spell which switched Alcor's DNA making Adalay his mother and impregnated herself, and took responsibility of parenthood. But when Alcor was Born little of Adalay's magic transferred to kate giving her wings and powers. That's when shit went down and the first war broke out and Adalay had to give Alcor away to humans and seal his powers off with the mark of the Big Dipper on his forehead.

So In other words Adalay did a transfer spell to put Alcor into her body and it switched his DNA so instead of Kate being blood mom its Adalay who is blood mom. She didn't fuck Zackary. She just transferred Alcor from Kate to her own body.

Also in chapter 4 there are four domains(kingdoms). Land, Water, sky, and purgatory (the half dead hell world). Zackary is the king of the land and all the creatures and monsters in it, Adalay is queen of Purgatory she is in charge of EVERY demon ghost and spirit and rarely might be asked by the lord and Satan to do a job for them. She takes children away from bad parents and shower them in her love because she was ripped away from her parenthood, so she does that to other parents to teach them that you only have a child for so long, if you don't make the most of it then it will be ripped from you.
Then there's King Neptune, he is obviously water he is married to Zackary's sister. The sky kingdom is still unknown.

Does that clear a few things up? If not just ask and I will be happy to clear things up.