Ch 9

Dipper pov

After training I found my mother and Father even my mate in the infirmary room.
"Hey little constellation. What's the rush?"
Mom asked.
I gave her a hug.
"WHERE IS MY FIANCE!?"

Mom lets out a sigh and I hear dad groan.
The doors burst open to see one very angry Juliea. Behind her was Teresa Chase and Joseph.
"You see he is unharmed lady Juliea."

Chase said crossing his arms. Juliea hugged my dad.
"I thought she killed you!"

"What would she? She's my childhood friend before we became queen and king of our kingdoms."

"Alcor can you please show her the way out."
Mom asked.
I walked over and take her hand pulling her out gently. Her and slipped out of mine. I look at her, and a hand came across my face.
"Bastured!" I was a bit shocked but she was pinned to the ground before I knew it. Bill was growling at her. His clothes and hair were red.
I hold my hot cheek.
"How dare you hurt my Pine Tree! Apologize!"

"Fuck you..... you black soul!"

Mom stood up grabbed Juliea's hand and pulled her out from under Bill. I could tell her grip was hard her nails were drawing a little blood. I followed. Mom pulled her down the hall and to the front door. Bill hugged me from behind.

"You and me. Here a braw. Midnight. No magic we can only shift no weapons. You can bring a small crowd of people no more than 25. Now off you go I have a mission that I must complete."

Mom opened the door. Juliea huffs and leaves. My uncles and aunt bowed along with my father. Mom and I do the same and they left.

She closed the door and sighs "come on I need yours Aries and Aquarius's help."

(Time skip cause I'm lazy)

We were flying off into a city.
"Remind me what we are doing." Aries said.

"There are Angel children are being auctioned off along with other children. We need to get them." Mom said.

I use my powers focusing on my ears. My hearing enhances.
Loud voices came from a run down building.

"Down there." I pointed to the building. We fly lower to it and gently and quiet land on old wooden planks.
Mom silently crawls through the broken glass. We followed. Men and a few women were gathered around a stage.
The guy on the stage started talking and a child was brought out. I follow mom down the plank. And we crawled behind curtain and down the wall right into the crowd.

'Get the children. I'll cause a distraction.'
Mom said in our heads. I gently move through the crowd to the back. I saw my cousins confronted the two guys in the back. They seemed interested in my cousins. It gave me enough time to sneak passed into the back. My mother was on the stage she looked about 13 years old.

There was children in shackles and cages. They looked at me.
"Shh I'm gonna get you out of here." I whispered to them. They seemed to smile with hope in their eyes.

"WHAT ARE YOU GOING BACK HERE!"
I large hand grabbed me by the arm and pulled me and my cousins out to the stage. We were pushed into the ground.
"Well now. We have some cute kiddies."
The guy said pushing mom to us.

"Who wants them!"

People shouted things.
"OH SHUT UP PATHETIC MORTALS!"
Mom shouted.
"Mortals? Hahaha you're the same!"