They eventually reached a large field and Lyra was grateful there wasn't a single cloud of fog in sight. The air felt lighter and more fresh, a complete contrast to wherever they got the demon's head from.

"Jaken, you are coming with me," Sesshomaru commanded as he came to a stop before turning to look at Lyra and Rin. "The both of you will stay here."
"Very well," Lyra replied.

It didn't seem as though there was danger lurking around. Besides, the field was large so they would be able to spot any danger well in advance. Sesshomaru suddenly whistled loudly and Lyra wondered what he was doing. Seconds later, there was a clap of thunder and lightning, which was strange since the skies were clear. Lyra then spotted a creature flying down to them as the thunder cleared. The closer it got, the more she could male out of it.

'Two heads?! ...Why am I even surprised anymore?'

It looked like a dragon with two separate necks and heads, their mouths muzzled with reigns attached to them. It was green in colour, both the heads having black hair and yellow eyes. It was quite large as it landed in front of the group and Lyra was intrigued by the creature.

"Hello, A and Un," Rin greeted as she went over to the creature.

Lyra watched as they bowed their heads so Rin could pat them. Although it was a demon, Lyra strangely didn't feel any fear towards it. She stepped closer, hesitating though as the heads turned to look at her.

"It's alright, Lyra. They're really friendly," Rin encouraged her.

Lyra gave a slight nod before reaching her hand out to the left head slowly. The dragon watched her, taking in every move she made. Once her hand made contact to its cheek, it nudged her hand gently before closing its eyes. Lyra smiled brightly, proud that the dragon didn't reject her. She greeted the other head as well in the same manner but with less hesitancy.

Sesshomaru watched her as she greeted the demon. He was surprised at how well she did seeing as every little thing had scared her so far. He was even more surprised that A-Un had so readily accepted her.

"A-Un will stay here with you for protection," Sesshomaru told them. "We will be back soon."

Without waiting for their reply, he turned and walked away from them with Jaken following him silently. Lyra watched them leave before Rin caught her attention. She took their muzzles off so they could eat some grass and they happily lowered their heads to eat. As the air began to grow chilly, they made a small fire to keep themselves warm.

"Do they usually leave you alone like this?" Lyra asked as she sat down on the grass.
Rin sat opposite her, her legs stretched out in front of her. "Sometimes. But only if its too dangerous for me to go there. Lord Sesshomaru usually leaves Master Jaken or A-Un with me though."
Lyra smiled softly, bringing her knees up to her chest as she wrapped her arms around them. "Do you like travelling with them?"
"Yep!" she answered with a firm nod. "Lord Sesshomaru is very kind to me and so is Master Jaken."
"That's good. Don't you wish to be amongst humans again though?" Lyra asked curiously.
Rin shook her head. "The humans in my village were always so horrible to me. But Lord Sesshomaru was the one who saved me after I was attacked by wolves. Sometimes humans are the real monsters."
"That's true." Lyra couldn't help but agree with her. "He's been kind to me as well."

She rested her chin on top of her knees. She was really missing home and her father. Taking out her phone and looking back at pictures was impossible as well since her phone had become damaged from when she fell in the river. She wondered if her father was okay. He must have been worried sick by now.

About an hour had passed. The fire was still crackling away and both Rin and A-Un had fallen asleep. Lyra was lying down on the grass, looking up at the clear night sky. It was amazing how many stars were visible. And for the first time in her life, she could see the Milky Way. There were no city lights or pollution masking the beauty of the sky. She had always wished to one day move to a place where it was secluded just to be able to enjoy sights like this.