F O U R

🇹🇪🇦🇷🇸
_

Taehyung watched all the members walk downstairs, holding back a grin when he saw their confused facial expressions.

Jungkook shook his head, making sure that he wasn't dreaming. Well, when Yoongi kicked him in the back for waking him up, he realized he definitely wasn't dreaming.

"Uh...Tae? You okay?"

Jimin asked, lifting up his eyebrows in curiosity. Taehyung nodded, his lips sealed shut.

Namjoon switched on the TV, attempting to get rid of the uncomfortable awkward aura spreading throughout the medium-sized house.

Seokjin scattered to the kitchen, relieved that he would be able to be alone and not feel uncomfortable as he did in the living room.

The sound of a phone ringing interrupted the strange silence that had previously been lurking around the boys, all there attention turned to the sudden sound.

Taehyung presses answer, putting his phone up against his ear. His boxy smile painted his face, a tiny laugh being heard coming from his plump lips.

"What did you say? Meet you at Costa? Ok."

Taehyung got up from the couch, prancing up the stairs, presumably to get dressed for whoever he was going to see at Costa.

The boy's (except Seokjin) looked at each other, something was really weird and strange about Taehyung lately and they despised it.