>//Teacher Karma x Student Reader~I've Already Fallen for You//<**

Hello everyone!! This is another lovely request from Cutie_pie_Lisa!! Hope you all enjoy it, see ya in the Extras!!

5 months of college, and only a few more weeks left to go until your next break. You sighed as you walked to your classroom.  Noticing a familiar red head once you entered, you searched through your brain trying to remember his name. Standing next to him, one of the college administrators. Glancing at the red head, you saw that mischievous smile of his.

"Karma!" You said out loud, blinking multiple times before staring at the other people in your business class.

"Yes?" The red head asked. You felt your face heating up from the attention, which you weren't used to.

"Well, it seems that Ms. (L/n) knows, Mr. Akabane. Get to your seats everyone!! I have an announcement!" Our administrator stated. Rushing to your usual seat, you panicked as you dropped your pencil case, pens and pencils rolling out.

"Clumsy as ever, (Y/n)-Chan," Karma spoke, grabbing a handful of the pens and pencils and stuffing them back into your case. Hearing numerous mumbles from your classmates, you quickly grabbed your pencil case from him and sat down.

"Ahem, as Ms. (L/n) pointed out, we have a new teacher!! His name is Mr. Akabane, please treat him nicely," the advisor said while closing the door. He was a kind, old man, know as Mr. Garret. Thoughts surrounded your mind as you began to space out, a usual thing for you to do. A voice caught your attention as you turned to the front.

"Well then class, shall we get started?" Karma said, playfully smirking. Hearing some of the girl, fangirl and scream on about how good looking it is, you sighed, already knowing it's going to be a long day.

*About 2-3 weeks later*

Karma, being the hot guy he is, has gotten numerous love letters, confessions and so on. Basically, he's the prince of the school, well more like king, since he's a teacher. He's also very close in age to you and many people in the college, just a 2 year difference, not a big age gap. While going to your next class, you bumped into a person. You quickly said you were sorry until a hand stopped you.

Looking up, you noticed his features. Curly lilac hair, green eyes, and a blush spread across his face. "Can I take you out for coffee after your last class??" He spoke, blushing even more red at every word he said.

"S-sure??" You said. Although you didn't want it to sound like a question, it did. You continued to stare at the boy as he  scrambled to his next class, you doing the same as well. Little did you know, a certain red head was watching the whole time.

*

*

*

You looked at the doors of the coffee shop, slightly adjusting your hair before pulling the door open and entering. Scanning the area for the mysterious boy until your eyes stopped at a table by the window. Walking over to him, your (h/l), (h/c) hair swaying slightly with each step. Once present at the table, you take a seat down, exhaling as you look at the boy. His big green eyes meeting your (e/c) orbs.

"So.... what would you like to talk about- uhh—," You asked the boy.

"Kido. My name's Kido," silence over took you as watched him awkwardly sip his coffee.

"Would you like to order something, ma'am?" An kind voice said. You turned and saw Isogai standing in front of you.