seven

Harry barely made it to the bed -- Niall making his legs weak by suckling on his neck and making -- heavenly porn-star like moans. He eventually laid him on the bed -- pulling back with a flushed face. "Fuckin' tight ass -- " he panted, literally ripping the boxers off his body. "-- stripper...boxers," he breathed, before instantly climbing back onto Niall.

Niall whimpered at the sight, hands cupping his face as they kissed once more. What he just witnessed, it was so arousing, he pulled the towel away from his waist -- wanting every part of their skin to touch. To feel the jolts and sensation of his skin on his own. To feel his heart beating, thumping against his chest, to feel alive.

Harry grunted -- kissing down his neck, suckling his collarbones -- to which Niall gasped and whimpered his name. "Harry..." he whispered, kissing his jaw. "Yeah baby?" Harry replied softly, climbing onto the bed and pulling the smaller lad onto his lap.

Niall simply stared at him, smiling as his hand cupped his cheek. "I want this." he whispered, bumping their noses. Harry smiled, cupping Niall's cheek. "Ok, baby. Lay back for me okay? Do you have lube?" he whispered, kissing his jaw.

The blonde nodded, reaching for the end-table drawer. It was only a third full, due to -- his own pleasurable activities. He's only had sex once, and that was for a lot of money, and he had no prep, it wasn't very nice at all. Harry had sex a few times -- but always wore a condom. "Baby, do you have condoms?" he asked, opening the tube up. Niall shook his head, biting his lip.

"Do you mind? I don't have any diseases, I get checked every few months." he asked, biting his lip. Niall shook his head -- pulling him close.

They shared sweet, slow kisses once more, Harry lathering his cock with the cold lubricant, before lining up. He pressed his tip to Niall's hole, and the other bit his lip. "Ready?" Harry asked, slowly pushing his tip in. Niall writhed and squeaked, causing Harry to pull out, looking at him. Niall felt horrible now, he wasn't ready yet! After telling Harry he wanted what was going to happen -- he chickened out instead.

"Baby?" Harry asked -- cupping his face and searching his expression. "I-I'm sorry. I-I'm not ready, Haz..." he whispered, biting his lip. Harry shook his head, kissing Niall's rose petals again. "It's okay Niall, it's okay." he whispered, grabbing the towel to wipe his cock off. He grabbed some boxers -- crawling to Niall. "I can still finger you, Or eat you out. Only if you want." he whispered, pecking his lips.

Niall bit his lip, blushing. "Can we just cuddle?" he whispered, nuzzling his neck. Harry nodded -- smiling. He wanted to ask the other what exactly was happening between them, but it's been two days! Over the course of two years, these two days are his favorite so far.

He sighed, nuzzling close and holding him. Niall fell asleep quickly, Harry playing with the stray hairs in his scalp. He wished he knew what Niall felt about them. If there was even any chance of 'them' happening. Yet, he stayed quiet, slowly falling asleep with Niall.

________________

When Harry woke,  Niall was no longer in his arms. The smell of bacon was strong, meaning he was downstairs making breakfast before he had to go to work. Harry scratched his chest -- smacking this lips softly as he stretched his body out with a grunt.

After making his way downstairs, Harry poked his head around the corner into the kitchen -- smiling at Niall. He was partially dressed -- but that didn't bother him! Harry slowly made his way in -- arms moving around his waist, pulling the smaller boy closer.

Niall jumped a bit -- frightened by his actions before grinning. "Mornin' sleepy head." he hummed, finishing up with the last small batch of bacon strips. Harry mumbled a sleepy; "Morning.." back, head moving to the crook of Niall's neck. "I don't wanna go to work." he mumbled, pressing a kiss to the nape of his shoulder and neck. Niall shrugged. "You hafta' go." he said, turning his head a bit to look at him.

"You smell good." Harry stated, earning a grin from Niall.

"T'ank you." he whispered, smiling soft. Harry turned his head a bit to look at Niall, dimples showing as a smile spread across his face.

After breakfast, Harry jogged upstairs, grabbing his clothes and quickly slipping them on. Niall was cleaning up -- humming to a song as he did so. Before Harry made it to the door -- he asked for a kiss, to which Niall smiled and happily moved closer to give him a nice long kiss.

"I'll see you when you get back." Niall mumbled, gaze obviously on Harry's lips as he spoke. "I'll see you then." Harry whispered, grinning and pulling away -- heading to his car. To say that Niall was bored the whole time Harry was at work, was an understatement. Texting him was useless, he was too busy! So he decided to do what men usually do when nobody's home, watch porn.

Picking a category was hard, so he eventually gave up and took a short nap. His short nap lasted a few hours, and he felt sweaty and warm. He couldn't go to work smelling like an ape! He stripped down, hopping into the shower. Harry arrived about half-way through Niall's shower, setting the pastries from the shop on the table. He walked upstairs, pulling his shirt off and tossing it in his basket.

Harry had an aching hard on,  he fell back on Niall's bed, slowly rubbing the prominent outline of his cock through his tight jeans, softly groaning and falling back on the bed. Niall got out of the shower right after Harry had successfully tugged off, quickly getting into sleepwear. Niall wasn't going to be home until late, so he was gunna make dinner and sleep while he waited.

Harry walked out of the room -- knocking on the bathroom door. "I'm home." he hummed, before hearing a "Okay, I'll be right out!" 

"I brought home pastries!" Harry yells -- jogging down the stairs. Niall grinned at that -- quickly getting dressed and zooming down the stairs to go eat some. Harry smiled and handed the boy a cupcake -- pecking his lips. Niall instantly took a large bite, eating half of it in mere seconds!

"How long until you have to go to work?" Harry asked softly, hand on his hip. Niall chewed the cupcake that was in his mouth, swallowing and grinning. "I'fe got t'ree hours." he whispered, setting the cupcake remains down. The two simply stated at one another for a bit, Niall's hands moving around Harry's neck. In the blink of an eye -- Niall's legs were wrapped around Harry's waist, pushed against a wall as they kissed passionately.

Harry could get used to this.

lmao they be gettin hot and heavy

edited ✓