Part 2

(Joshua povs)

Our ceo talked to us. He transferred us into new school. We are in different sections. I'm with Jeonghan hyung I'm also with Vernon and Hoshi, The8. Our prof called us to enter the classroom. Our prof told us their names so her name was Lee Hana beside her was Taemin.

We introduced ourselves. I saw a familiar girl. She was the girl I accidentally bumped last night! But he was sitting with a man. Maybe they are in a relationship? Ahh why I'm concern at her? Too concern?

Our prof arrange our sits. I was sitting before her. Our prof discussed until the school bell ring.

I went out in the classroom with my hyungs and younger ones. We went to the cafeteria. We seventeen gathered in one table eating. Till I saw Hana and Taemin entered the cafeteria. I can't take my eyes off her suddenly she took a fast glance at me.

(Hana's povs)

Hong Joshua was sitting before me. I would like to say thanks to him. But awkward! Our prof discussed till the school bell ring. I saw Joshua's group came out the classroom. As we followed. I wake Taemin up. This kid! Ps. he is older than me but he looks like a kid to me.

"Taemin wake up." I said gently brushing his hair

He woke up stretching his arms.

"Let's go eat." I pulled him from his seat.

We entered the cafeteria. In the corner of my eyes I can see Joshua's other members. He was looking directly at me. Taemin pulled me.

"2 sandwiches and 2 grape juice." Taemin ordered

"I'll pay." I said

"No, I will pay. Thanks for taking care of me. I had a good sleep." He smiled and I laughed by his statement

I take a glance at Joshua. He really can't stop looking at me. Is he thinking of a way he can punish me? I should say thanks to him after this!

Me and Taemin took a sit. Taemin tells jokes while I laughed. Suddenly a bunch of cheerleaders went to us.

"Would you want to join us?" Their leader Soonyung asked (Soonyung is a cheerleader)

"No thanks. I would prefer hip hop instead." I answered coldly

"Or you can't dance?" She laughed

"She can!" Taemin defended

"Well see you guys on stage." She said and flipped her hair

I rolled my eyes at her. Me and Taemin stood up from our chair. Suddenly Taemin holds my hand. As we ran away.

(Joshua's pov)

A bunch of cheerleaders went to Hana and Taemin. I watched them carefully. They were teasing them but still Hana still chill. At the end I saw them stood up. My eyes widened as Taemin holds Hana's hands and ran away.

(Hana's povs)

We arrived at the practice room breathless.

"Don't worry I just looked at you as a friend. I know you already like someone it was Joshua." He smiled

"What?! Not him Taemin." I explained

"You can't stop looking at him. Don't worry he likes you back. My bestfriend is a lady now!" He teased and ruffled my hair

"Lee Taemin. Don't fall in her anymore! I won't let you." I warned

"Why?" He asked

"What if she will cheat you again?" I asked crossing my arms

"Don't worry I won't fall in her again. I'll find a perfect girl for me." He answered then winked

"What would you dance? It's this month. Show your talent beautiful." He smiled

"Araso handsome. Teach some dance. I can't think of any." I said

"Ok." He stood up and started teaching me steps

~School ended~

I finished practicing our dance. Actually many people mistaken us as a couple. We are just until friends. He always know what's on my mind. He's my bestfriend since daycare. Now we are in 4th  year highschool!

Taemin left because her mom texted him to go home early.

I went to the library. I saw Joshua holding a book. I decided to stay in the library to wait for my brother.

5:00 pm

"Hey." A man spoke

"Yes?" I asked

"You are Hana right?" He asked

"Yes? Can I help you?" I asked

~To Be Continued~