The Daughter Of Slender Man

Start from the beginning

-lunch period-

Miranda was sitting at the table behind me and Vlend, which sent tingles down my spine.

That girl loves to make sure what's going on in my life. Well, then again, she checks up on everyone.

I tried not to look behind me, but I felt like she could hear every word in our conversation...

I heard the chair creak and I sensed Miranda standing up. I immediately spun in her direction in my chair.

"What do you want?" I snipped, resting my hands on my knees.

"Why in the world are you wearing jeans with a dress?" She smirks and crosses her arms.

Fashion freak.

I rose and stood close enough to touch her.

"Because it's my style. Now get back to your table."

"Wait. Can I talk to Vlend?"

I barely processed the question. "No."

She looked at him, her eyes working like magic.

He looked at me and pleaded with his blue eyes to let him.

Magic.

I growled the word fine and left, going to a point where I couldn't hear them but could see them.

Miranda looked overjoyed when I left. She slid into my spot, crossing her legs. Vlend spoke, Miranda did her dumb laugh, and then... Started to go red. She rose her fingers to her mouth. She then spoke.

Vlends eyebrows narrowed. He looked a little shaken. He just shook his head slowly and said a little something.

Miranda looked not hurt-- but angry. SERIOUSLY angry. Like she exploded.

Her reaction was so stupid, I actually laughed out loud. And when you're an eternal demon, it feels good to laugh.

She did a fake smile, said something and sat down again.

Vlend motioned for me to come over with her hands. I did.

"What did she tell you?" I asked eagerly, a grin sprawled across my face. I didn't know if it was terrifying or not but I didn't care.

"She asked me out. Heck no!"

I laughed again, and smiled at my friend.

-later-

I was walking to my class and suddenly felt a whack on the back of my head. It wasn't HORRIBLE pain, but pretty bad.

I stumbled forwards, and I dropped my books and spun around.

Miranda.

"You stupid... prick!" She screamed. 

I raised my eyebrows. Half of me was shaken because she just hit my head and screamed in the middle of school (lucky only a few people were heading down the hall), but the other half was shook because she censored herself and Miranda doesn't usually do that.

"It's not my fault that Vlend doesn't like fashion freaks~" I felt slightly sassy, but that's just giving her a taste of her own medicine.

I shrugged and turned back around, starting to walk away.

She tripped me and I landed face-first, trying to catch myself.

I got up and my irises turned pitch black.

Note: When the eyes go black, you know the playtime is over.

She smirked. Her little perfect trimmed eyebrow tucked downwards and her lips curled into a snarky grin at how she is winning this little war between us, how she's slowly tearing Vlend away from me.

I hated it.

I didn't think for a second. My arm stretched out and slapped her before I realized what I was doing. 

It left a red mark but vanished in seconds. She reached to punch me but I grabbed her wrist before she threw it. I thought it'd grip it so hard I'd crush it.

She raised her other arm, and I took that one and put it into my other hand so I could hold both her wrists with one hand.

She squirmed quickly, trying to loosen my grip. "Let me go you freak!"

With my foot, I shoved her in the stomach and sent her flying into the wall.

I sensed someone behind me.

I turned around to see the superintendent.

He didn't look happy.

-later-

I and Miranda were sitting in the office. The staff had just given a long stupid speech. I wondered how badly we'd be punished. I ground my teeth as I waited, hoping I didn't get expelled. I hoped Dad wasn't too upset. I didn't want to switch schools again. 

"Stupid." She mumbled. I took a deep breath. 

We were alone. I could hear the clock clicking away in the corner of the room.

I saw her look at me with a very specific look in her eye, and just as I knew what was about to happen, she was on top of me, and the chair I sat on tipped, and I was on the floor. I was a little shaken and didn't respond at first.

She pinned me down and punched me, her hand smashing into my face and I felt a warm trickle of blood run along my nose. She kept clawing at my face and skin. 

I rolled over on her and started to tackle her, my legs on either side of her.

I had locked the door, and kids started watching through the window, pointing in shock. 

She rolled over again, pressing her knee into my chest. Hard. My throat was closed off from my lungs and I couldn't take in a full breath.

That's when my eyes went black again.

But more of that happened.

I felt myself start to grow. I stretched over the room. 

And my tongs started growing too, splitting out of my back.

I wrapped them around her, squeezing the life out of her. Her brown eyes started to slowly roll into the back of her head. I suddenly stopped. 

I  let her go.  I'm not going to be a killer like my father.

She was breathing. Barely.

All the kids were staring, with wide eyes and biting their lips.

"SCAT!"

I screamed.

All of them ran except one.

Vlend.

-Later-

I was walking through the hall, people whispering about me. I felt my heart sink. I always took it too far. I wish I could control it.

I looked up, and Miranda's little group was at the end of the hall.

I moved my dark hair out of my eyes, and bit my lip. looked up at everyone.

It seemed like there was a spotlight on me.

For some reason, I knew my eyes were shimmering like a magnet and everyone else was metal or whatever.

I finally spoke.

"You guys look like idiots sitting there. You literally just watched someone get beat up. This is what humanity has come to."

Everyone laughs, but when I walk away, I hope I changed someone's mind.

(???)

There she is. The demon girl.

 I'm glad that Vlend hates her now. Otherwise, he would have been killed.