See you soon.

Zach's Pov

The boys and I had just finished our last concert of our 'Something Different Tour'. I was bringing Daniel's guitar to our tour bus when..

"OUCH! What the f-" I felt someone crash into me and land on the floor. I was still standing and clutching onto the priceless guitar. I looked down to see a girl around my age with chestnut hair and shiny brown eyes holding her head in pain.

"I'm so sorry are you okay?" I asked. I put out my hand to help the girl up but she declined and helped herself. Well geez.

"I'm fine. Maybe watch it next time." She replied coldly.

"Well sorry for asking out of concern." I reply.

I see the girl quickly shoving spray cans that fell out of her bag, back into the duffle bag.
I examined the girls features and soon realize how pretty she is.
"What's the rush? Take time to enjoy me." I smirked, leaning up against the tour bus that was parked beside us.

"Excuse me? I think the only way I would enjoy you is if you shut my mouth and weren't in my way in the first place." She replied.

Did I really just say that? What's wrong with me? Why is it that every time I see a pretty girl, I turn into some sort of self obsessed jerk? I quickly stand up straight.

"I'm sorry I can't control myself around pretty girls sometimes." After I said that she quickly looked up at me.

"So you think I'm pretty huh?", she stepped closer to me as if she was examining me then she smirked and read the name off of my stage pass, "well Zach Herron, I believe I'll see you around."

I blushed then realized that I'm on tour.

"How could you possibly be seeing me again? I'm on to- I mean I'm traveling." She didn't seem to know who I was so I decided to let her think I'm a normal boy.

The girl, I mean Camila Mae, tilted her head in confusion but quickly replaced it with yet another smirk.

"I'm traveling too. I'm from LA."

My face must have lit up because her smirk grew and she continued to speak.

"I assume your from LA too pretty boy. Well I guess I will definitely be seeing you around." She replied. We heard sirens coming in the distance. Camila turned her head to me and winked at me before she started to run off.

"Wait you don't even have my number or address!" I yelled after her.

"I don't need it pretty boy! See ya soon." She yelled back.

Then she was gone...

My cheek felt a stinging sensation as I quickly woke up from my dream/ flashback.

All that has been on my mind lately was Camila. I only met her once! But her beautiful eyes and and pretty smile never left my mind.
Daniel's voice interrupted my thoughts.
"Dude were you dreaming about that Camila girl again? You kept sayin. Her name in her sleep. You met the girl once! Give it a rest."

"I can't. Usually when I see a cute girl I admire her and forget about her but this one is hard to let go of. She also said she would be seeing me again but it's been 3 weeks." I replied.

"Have you tried looking her up?" Jack cut in the conversation.

"Umm... no?" It came out more of a question because I was so shocked that I haven't thought about that.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Daniel asked.

I quickly got out of my bed and went to my computer.
Camila Mae.. I mumbled her name as I typed it in.

Her picture came up and a paragraph a long side of it that read:

Camila Mae Somers, a 17 year old girl from Los Angeles, California. Born on February 29th 2000. Known for her graffiti around the country and rebellious attitude. Although her graffiti is illegal, many would pay good money to have her painting on their property but she does it for free and in secret. You never know when she strikes with a glorious painting but when she does, it is always a pleasure.
Camila also has a YouTube account with 200k subscribers. She posts weekly singing, piano and comedy videos with her best friend
'Jenelle Paul'.

Wow how have I never heard of her before? She's famous! I have to find her. I sound like a complete stalker doing this but I gathered all of her social medias and followed her. My curiosity is getting the best of me and I'm curious about her.

_____________________________________
Camila Mae's Pov

Ever since I've ran into that Zach kid, all I graffitied around LA was his brown sparkly eyes.
My name is Camila Mae Somers. I'm a graffiti artist and a musician. My best friend and I go around town and sometimes the country to graffiti on property. No one has ever caught us even though its come to very close calls. For example when I first met Zach I was on the run from the cops.
I knew that Zach was famous. I used my logic. But he wanted me to think he was a normal guy, implying that he didn't want me to think differently of him. I liked that about him.

I also promised I'd see him again. I also wasn't lying...

_____________________________________
A/N:

Hey guys! This is a new fanfic. Hope you enjoy.