-You were jealous [Chapter 35]

Start from the beginning

“Because, Niall, this is big for me and they’re all about appearance you know”

I stated taking a pot of concealer and tipping some into the lid before swirling my brush in the pale powder and sweeping it underneath my eyes while all the time Niall watched me in the mirror. I could see his somewhat upset expression but the in-security that myself and some others have caused for myself has just got too much now for me to stop all this, unfortunately it has become some sort of obsession of mine to be perfect even though the reality is I’ll probably never get there.

“If that’s really how it is I don’t think it’s really right for you to be in a place like that Ash. A job you are supposedly meant to enjoy shouldn’t be based on appearance over talent”

“Fashion is appearance though Niall”

I replied removing any eye-liner that had smudged underneath my eyes with a cotton wool bud then proceeding to apply a pale gold coloured eye-shadow that went well with my eye-colour.

“It doesn’t mean they should employ appearance over talent, even if they did you’d still get the job but that’s not my point clearly…”

I smiled at the many different ways he found to compliment me whether I believed it or not.

“Shut up and let me be obsessive”

I joked smiling as I applied a clear lip balm over my lips deciding to do my lip-stick and liner in the car on the way there so it would be perfect for the interview. Clever? Not really. Just obsessive, sadly.

“No, I will not because you need to stop being so obsessive because you don’t need to be, really”

I finished up my make-up for now and placed what I needed into my Chanel bag and turned around on the stall I was sat on to face Niall. He looked so adorable with his hair all scruffy from where he had slept on it and not bothered to do as much as pull a comb through it yet.

And you need to stop being so freaking irresistible. I thought to myself as he motioned for me to come over and wrapped his arms around me.

“I actually can’t believe you can’t see how beautiful you are”

He whispered to me placing a kiss on my neck with his arms still around me swaying gently from behind.

I turned around to face him so I was half sitting on his lap resting my forehead on his as I looked into his beautiful eyes, his eyes really were mesmerizing. He smiled at me and I returned it.

“I love you”

He breathed making me smile even more.

“I love you too”

I replied really meaning it before my lips connected with his.

We stayed like that for a while longer just doing one of the things that got me so addicted to him, kissing him. Obviously it wasn’t the only thing that got me addicted to him, there were many things to love about Niall, well there was everything to love about him.

“I’m going to shower, you know if you haven’t used up all the water in the hotel after that concert of yours”

He teased and I could feel myself blush.

“Sorry”

I bit my lip and he chuckled.

“It’s fine; you know how much I love it when you do that”

I giggled as he pecked my lips once more before sauntering over to the en-suite to shower.

While he was showering I tried possibly ever hairstyle possible with my hair un-sure of which one would look best, you know sophisticated but not totally snobbish, pretty but not completely girl next door. In the end I settled with a neat and tight bun on top of my head, I hair sprayed it to perfection sliding in grips where they were not visible and dropping some grips and a small can of hairspray into my bag, you never know when my hair could go really, really wrong.