THE HOLLOW MOON

Author: TeaHouseQueens

Series: Downworlder series (2 )

Genre: Werewolf

Parts: 32

Status: completed

Emotional trigger: yes

Maturity level: 18+ (Brutal violence and intimate scenes)

Synopsis:

Book Two of the Downworlder Series

      ~~~~~~~~~~~

          High in the mountains, far from the cities that housed Doyens and the beasts they lorded over, lived a small girl named Emily Nezzera until her world changed in an instant.

          Torn from her mountains, her family, her pack, she was thrown to the pureblood world of Doyens and pureblood elitism. Shattered to pieces from their torment she escaped their reality and lived within her own as she pieced herself back together.

          To combat the harshness of her life, Emily fixes the broken things of the world, nothing is too far gone for her to salvage. She re-purposes, fixes, or puts back together different but the broken things of the world come to life within her hands.

          That is what she believed when she pulled a physically broken man from the garbage when she realized what he was to her. Only she discovered her mate was broken far deeper than eyes could see and he was about to drag her down the rabbit hole once more because the king still craves his crown lost in the ashes of a dragon's fire.

My review:

Ok if you like gore and reading about some seriously crazy and painful types of torture which ultimately end in death along with many intimate scenes, this is your book. That being said and done with, I really liked the way the main characters matured under each others influence. Glimpses of humanity, cute moments, rightly earned respect definitely balance out the horrors you might read here and will urge you to delve on. Even the villain can fall in love huh? 

Wattpader's reviews:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.