SILENCE IS GOLDEN

Author: RobThier

Series: storm and silence series #3

Status: completed

Parts: 50

Mature: I'd say 18+

Emotional trigger: none

Synopsis:

Silent. Cold. Chiselled perfection. That is Rikkard Ambrose, the most powerful business mogul in Great Britain.

  Free-spirited. Fiery. Definitely NOT attracted to the aforementioned business mogul. That is Lilly Linton, his personal secretary and secret weapon.

  The two have been playing a cat and mouse game for months. So far, Lilly has been able to fight down and deny her attraction to Mr Ambrose. But what happens when suddenly, the dark secrets of his past begin to surface and they are forced to go on a perilous journey into the South-American jungle? A journey they can only survive if they band together?

  Book 3 in the Watty-Award-winning "Storm and Silence" series.

My Review:  I started reading the book,it was still ongoing and I usually NEVER read ongoing stories. I need a complete book otherwise the anticipation is too much and I end up getting frustrated.. but this seems one of the exceptions! I don't have any complaints and I really enjoy Mr Ambrose's reactions; we learn  more about him and what made him the way he is today. The insight is interesting along with offchart romance where most would be saying ' FINALLY '. Sorry kids, it seems your series ends at book 2. The rest of them? Well, what are you waiting for ?! Pick up the damn book and read until you're tortured into waiting for the next part along with the other million piranha fans waiting for that one drop of blood.

.

.

Sorry, got too blood thirsty there. ( shakes head ) 

Oh and Lily learns new swear words in another language.  Comedy ? (snickers) 

Welcome to the dark side.😈.   .    .   .   😇

Wattpad's Reviews :

BlastedBrain

Jan 24

I already think ur a professional writer , i adore ur books 😁

marshmallowssprinkle

Jan 08

My mood always lightens up when I read this story💜 you should continue this