BLINDSPOT

Author: JenniMRose

Status: completed

Parts: 47

Genres: Mystery / Paranormal

Mature content: mature

Emotional trigger: No

Awards: The Wattys 2016, The Brigade awards 2016

Synopsis ( as written by the author):

**WATTYS 2016 WINNER - HQ LOVE**

  Rosie Knight is happy with her life.  She's got a job that works for her, a cute little place to live and a whole lot of quiet.  Everything she never had in her previous life - before she started over.

  Until, that is, the ghost of her boss's pushy grandma starts following her around.

  Before she knows it, Rosie's happy little, quiet life is turned upside down and she's doing things she vowed she'd never do again. Things like hunting ghosts and making friends.  Not to mention falling for the boy next door.

  And if all that wasn't enough, her dreams hold a warning that even she can't ignore.

  **PARANORMAL ROMANCE**

  THIS STORY HAS MATURE THEMES IN LATER CHAPTERS. IT IS NOT EROTICA NOR DOES IT CONTAIN A NUMBER OF EXPLICIT SEXUAL SCENES.  IT IS A ROMANCE THAT HAS ONE OR TWO ADULT, ROMANTIC SCENES.  IF YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE WITH ADUT ROMANTIC THEMES - THIS IS NOT FOR YOU.  DO NOT PASS GO!

My Review -

The story was refreshing and has a bit of suspense and romance in a perfect ratio. Even if you're not interested in mystery or paranormal, I suggest you give it a go since it's really different.

Wattpad's Reviews :

@PackerBacker2 

Jun 13, 2016

What? You sometimes doubt this story is worth something? I have a hard time believing that — this story is wonderful, and it could definitely go places, I think. :)

Wow, what a cliffhanger! That's something you specialize in for sure. :) I'm not quite sure what Rosie's choice was, but I have a good feeling that she's ready to open up towards Max. She seems so benevolent compared to me right now; I thought Caroline and her friend were complete b----s about Max, haha.

The chapter as a whole had some completely different vibes than a lot of the other ones, maybe because Rosie was truly able to let loose. Great work!

By the way, are your chapters named off of song titles, perchance? I'm noticing a bit of a trend here, I think.