PROJECT FATSUIT

Author: not_present

Status: discontinued

Parts: 49

Genre: Humor

Emotional trigger: may happen

Maturity level: pg 15

Synopsis :

Serena Davidson leads two lives. At school, she's a morbidly obese, stupid, nerdy, bitchy, slutty, and a teacher's pet. But at home she's the scrawny vegetarian pushover. What would possess someone to wear a fat suit every day? And what happens when someone finds out?

My review : even though this story was discontinued, I believe you won't miss much of the story since it was almost at the end. It was a  very refreshing read and I enjoyed it. So do give it a try.

Wattpad's Reviews :

jadannpace

Jul 05

okay so this is a warning to anyone reading this book: it is such a totally amazing book and it not only made me laugh but cry and become extremely attached to each of the characters. Personally, I think its one of the best books I've had the opportunity to read on wattpad. I would like to warn you that not only is the book not completed but the author has unfortunately not updated in like 3 years. If you r okay with reading a story with no ending I highly suggest this book to you. If not, then I would not recommend it as it will leave you dumbfounded with a cliffhanger. Thanks and trust me, I am NOT hating on this book at all. It is so totally amazing. I just wanted to prepare anyone before you begin reading. Thanks!