" Mega Monster Amusement Park ? " you questioned .

" Yep ! This place brings back a lot of memories! And it would be nice to have some memory's with you here as well "

" Aw ! That's so cute Jay ! Let's go make some memories then ! " you grabbed his hand as you ran to the entrance .

You guys did lots of fun stuff , you ate junk food like pretzels ,popcorn , pizza , cotton candy and ice cream ! Yummy ! And you dragged him to every ride ! Well except for the Ferris wheel , which you hated , you could ride anything and everything but Ferris wheels ! But for some reason Jay kept trying to pull you there . Luckily you kept avoiding it by getting him to do something else that would spark his interest, like all the fun games ! He won you a few stuffed animals and other things like that , he was actually pretty good at them .

And Jay did keep count for you . You were two points ahead of him and you wanted to keep it that way . But that's when .....

" Hey (y/n) let's go on the Ferris wheel ! That's the one thing that we haven't been on yet ! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! " he begged like a child .

"Well..........."

You didn't get to finish your sentence, Jay just grabbed your hand and literally dragged you to the Ferris Wheel . Not letting go of your hand he pulled you down next to him in the seat . And it started moving!! Unfortunately for you the Ferris wheel stoped so you were sitting at the top , with the cart/seat thing rocking back and forth , you dealt like you were going to throw up !

Just like when you were on the dragon you wrapped your arms around Jay with a death grip . Hiding your face in his shoulder this time . Jay just laughed and wrapped his arm around you and patted your shoulder.

" Are you scared of heights?"

Mumbling though his shoulder it kinda sounded like you said no .

" I'm sorry , I didn't get that (y/n) try removing your face from my shoulder "

" I'm not scared of heights " just then the cart/seat moved a bit which made your grip on Jay tighten .

" Oh sureeee (y/n) , not afraid of heights humm? " he stated sarcastically .

You whimpered a bit and Jay slid his arm down so he had his hand on your waist , and pulled you closer .

" Just relax (y/n) , open your eyes and look at the sunset! It's almost as beautiful as you"

"Jay your an idiot! I don't want to look at the sky ! What's wrong with you ?! " you spat as you punched him .

" Pleaseeeeeeeee, for me "

"F-fine , if it means that much to you ! "

" It does , because it's boring to watch a sunset all by yourself there's no point to it ..... but when you have a girlfriend to enjoy it with , then it's special "

" Well when you put it that way I guess I have too ......"

looking up you saw a basic sunset , with its yellows , oranges, and even a tint of pink , but then faded off to a light blue which lead to a darker shade of blue where you could faintly see the stars coming out from hiding.

A gentle breeze swept across you causing you hair to fall into your face . Jay gigggled and moved his hand to put your hair back to its proper place .

The Ferris wheel slowly started moving and you heald onto Jay again . After a while It was time for you to stop and get off but then Jay decided to say .....

" Give us another whirl she wants to go again ! "

" Alright sir "

" W-what ?! Jaaaaaayyyy !!!! " you squealed as the ride started over .