"Hey, Hey, Hey, Hey-That is enough, Stop before y'all start making babies up in here!" K-Ci shouted as he tried to pry Jojo's arms that were linked around Lola off as Jojo shooed him off.

"Damn, K stop cockblocking" Dalvin told him as he grabbed Jojo's book that was by DeVante at him, that immediately hit him in the chest with it.

"Ah ke ke ke ke-what's so funny little girls?!" K-Ci yelled at the little freshmen girls that were sitting on top of the upper row of bleachers laughing at him.

"Shut up K-Ci!" One of them yelled down at him as the rest of them snickered.

"I told y'all little bittie girls gonna leave me the hell alone-I know your family, Elizabeth! I know everything, I know your big sister because she used to put it on a nigga, I know!" K-Ci bust out singing as the girls shook their heads at him.

I was to busy focusing on the Freshmen girls and K-Ci going back and forth with each other that I didn't realize Lola was infront of me poking my nose make it scrunch up as I finally noticed her.

"You go girl, putting that tongue into action" I told her as I sticked out my very own tongue and quickly put it back in as her and I shared a laugh with each other.

"Oh my goodess it was so unbelievably magical, it felt like Jojo and I were the only ones in the gym, like time just slowly stopped for us as we locked our lips in a battle of passion, love, sensibility, and happiness within each other altogether, and I finally actually shared a good moment with him without something bad happening and K-Ci didn't ruin it at all!" Lola spoke happily as her cheeks turn a red tint as she soon grinned brightly at me.

"Okay hit me with it next, sista" I told her.

"Truth or Dare?" She inquired.

"Dare, beacuse ya already know I will tell the truth if you ask me do I like DeVante already" I told her getting my poimt across in the very beginning.

"Yeah, you are right about that and I dare you to-" Lola trailed on and soon paused as she tapped her hands against her thigh in deep thought.

"Okay, I got it for ya" She told me as she leaned down closely to my face that we were only a few inches apart from each other.

"Okay, what is it that you are going to dare me to do" I inquired as I raised my left brow up in curiosity.

"I dare you to grabbed DeVante's dick through his gym shorts" She told me.

"Oh its on" I devilishly smirked as I rubbed my hands together all sinister like.

___________________
WHAT Y'ALL THINK
ABOUT THIS CHAPTER?

NAOMI?

LOLA?

JOJO?

DALVIN?

K-CI?

DEVANTE?

LOLA AND JOJO's
SHARING A KISS?

THE DARE THAT
NAOMI IS ABOUT
TO DO?

ALSO A REAL NIGGA
NIGGA BIRTHDAY
WAS YESTERDAY
WHICH WAS
MR. DALVIN
(WITH HIS TOUPEE)
LMAO BUT YEAH
IT WAS HIS
BIRTHDAY YESTERDAY
WITH HIS BROWN
MELANIN POPPIN'
#LEOSEASON
FOR HIM
EVEN THOUGH
I REP THAT
LIBRA GANG
HELLA HARD
WITH DEVANTE
(FELLOW LIBRAN)
(AND MY SIDE PIECE)

ALSO WHAT IS MY READERS
ZODAIC SIGN?