Chapter 17

Mikey's POV-
      It was currently 4:30 and I had to be there by 5:45. I had to tell Morgan that I was leaving and possibly for a long time. I looked at the clock and it read 4:35 am. Ugh. I can't do it! I just proposed, I have a wedding to plan, I have to take sissy to school, but I can't disappoint all of my fans that had paid to see me.

"Morgan.....wake up, we need to talk?" I said. It came out more of question then a state meant.

"Mikey? Is everything okay?"

"I have to leave....for magcon.....it was super sudden and I haven't slept. The main manager sent out a text at 11:30 yesterday night....I don't know how long I'm going to be gone.."

   She was silent. Her body stiffened. I probably should've woken her up right away. When I got that text I was screwed.

"So you're telling me that you just suddenly propose, and then you're leaving!" She said getting up and started pacing.

"No no no I didn't know it was going to be-"

"How could you! I have to be at school by 7:30, sissy doesn't have to be there until 8:30, there's no bus and I can't take her because I can lose my job! Only children of teachers are allowed to be there, not siblings!"

"Morgan, baby, I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to do! This is my 'job'. I have to meet my fans, and it's over 200+ people. They PAY to see me. I understand that you need me here but I got to do my job, just like you do yours."

     She threw a duffle bag at me.

"Start packing. You have 45 mins." And she just walked out.

          I sighed and quickly packed as many out fits and bathroom supplies I could. I got dressed, walked out of our bedroom and down the stairs. Morgan was leaning against the counter, and I think she was crying.
         I set my duffle bag down and walked over to her. I pulled her into my arms. My phone buzzed. I pulled it out. It was the main manager. I unlocked my phone while rubbing circles on Morgan's back while she cried into my chest.

Main manager- Mikey bring your girlfriend. Many fans want to meet her. The other boys are bringing there's. Thanks.

"Morgan?"

"What?"

"You can come with me...."

"What about Lexi,"

"That teacher that close friends with you all.....she can watch her.."

"I'll go call her..." she pulled away, picked up her phone and called the teacher.

********Morgans POV-************

"Hey Mrs. Queen. Sorry for the super early call, Mikey is going on tour and I have to go... do you think you could possibly watch sissy for a while?"

"Yes I totally can!"

"Thank you so much. She's at her friend Emily's. I texted Emily's mom and she said she can run Lexi to school today with Emily, and she can drop her off at your house when school lets out. You can explain. Tell her that we will call her when we get there please?"

"I can do that," she said.

"Alright thank you so much!"

"Have fun love!"

"I will!"
*hangs up*

I ran upstairs to quickly pack a bag. I put everything in a duffle bag and got dressed and ready. I was in white crop top hoodie with the word slay across it, ripped jeans, black high top converse, and my hair with a thick braid goin into a messy bun.
I was actually pretty pissed at first but then his manager said I could go. It was a lot of phone calls but it was worth it.

"You look hot babe," Mikey said kissing my hand

"It's 5:25 am, I look bad,"

"No, you look beautiful like always," I blushed at his words.

We got on the car and headed to the bus station. This was going to be fun. I texted the school and told them what was going on. They said they could give me a substitute for the time being.

***********Bryce's POV- ********************

I got the text from the main manager and packed a bag. I heard everyone as bringing someone. I had to bring someone and I knew exactly who.
I got to my car and drove to Alex's place. I got out quickly considering it was 4:45 am in the morning when I got there. I knocked on the door and waited for her answer.

"Bryce? What are you doing here?" She said rubbing her eyes.

"Okay I'm going to try and make this quick. I love you so much. You mean the world to me. You are so beautiful and amazing and sweet and just perfect. I can't see any other girl in my life. Alex Lynn Rowland.....will you be my girlfriend and come on the magcon tour with me?" I rushed out.
"I would love too!" She said coming out and pulled me into a long passionate kiss. She ran her hands threw my hair and I placed my hands on her hips. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist.
We closed to door and I leaned her against it while she was still on my waist. I kissed down her neck leaving love bites. She gasped and pulled on my hair giving me more room. I kept kissing her with so much passion.
Screw you feelings for my best friend. I love this girl and I finally listened to my heart.

"B-b-Bryce..." she moaned out. I think I found her sweet spot. I kept kissing and biting. She grinded against my body. Making me want her more.

"Bryce....I need to pack....and cover all these up..." she said and I pulled away and pecked her lips one more time. Both of our lips were swollen. She ran upstairs and started to pack.
She got dressed in a black crop top, white shorts, white converse, and her hair in two boxer braids.

"D^amn, my girl looks hot asf," I said kissing her cheek

"D^amn, my girl looks hot asf," I said kissing her cheek. She blushed and giggled.
I grabbed her hand and walked out to my car. She texted her parents even though she didn't live with them. We've all been cleared from our 'regular' jobs to go. It was me and my girl. And I couldn't be any happier.