Chapter 8

Morgans POV*
Omfg Ima fall. Ima fall. Ima fall. I kept saying that myself as I took steps down the stairs. I didn't want to ruin Bryce's moms shoes that she wore in her WEDDING! I reached the last stair when Mikey took my hand and helped me down. What a gentleman!
I smiled shyly as Mikey's creek turned a light pink. Bryce cleared his throat. "Right. Be back before midnight, no sex-" I gasped, "shush child, I'm to young to be a uncle. Anyways have fun you two. Take care of her Mikey." "I will bro, I promise," Mikey said shaking hands with Bryce.
We walked out the front door and Mikey helped me into his car closing the door behind me. I was curious of where we were going. "So," I started. "Where are we goin?" "That my beautiful girl is a surprise," he said smiling. I pinched his checks lightly. Causing him to slap my hands away lightly.
We drove which felt like forever but Mikey made it up to me by letting me sing at the top of my lungs to my favorite songs. We arrived at our destination shortly after. It was in the woods. Mikey got out and ran over to my side. His white button up flew up as he ran, revealing his abs. And his dark jeans made his butt look good. 😏
He opened the door but covered my eyes. "Mikey! Your gonna kill me!" I said starting to panic. "Hey hey hey, no no no, I promise I'm not gonna kill you! I lov- I mean I like you so much!" He said taking his hands off and his eyes were filled concern.
I pulled him into a hug, he wrapped his arms tight around my body and he was lightly shaking. Now I felt bad for saying it. "Mikey....I'm kidding...it's okay, here," I said taking his hands and putting them over my eyes. "Continue with your surprise," I said smiling.
He started walking and after a short walk he stopped. He took his hand off to reveal a beautiful lake with the moon lit over it. There was lights in the trees and a blanket on the ground with some pillows. "Mikey! This is so gorgeous! Thank you!" I said hugging him.
"I'm glad you like it.." he said smiling at it. "Are you kidding? I LOVE IT!" I said jumping into his arms. He spun me around, us laughing. He put me down and we stared at each other. He started to slowly lean in and surprisingly I was too.
His soft lips met mine. The kiss was passionate but slow. His hand cupped my face and my hands lightly where on top of his. We finally pulled away. "I've been waiting to do that for a long time.." Mikey said blushing. "Me too.." I said smiling looking up at him. He kissed my nose and lead me over to the blanket.
We laid down and looked at the stars and the moon. We ended up cuddling, and when I was cold he would pull me closer and dang. He smelt amazing. "Truth or dare?" I asked Mikey. "Dare" "hmmm, I dare you to go swim in that lake," "not with this on," he said laughing. He stood up and went to his car.
He came back with a bag. He took his shirt and pants off slipping on his swim shorts. Hey it was a beautiful view. He handed me the bag. I looked inside was a bikini. I chucked. I watch him freak out as he waded in the water. I went behind a tree.
I slipped off the heels and dress and slipped on my bathing suit. I walked out behind the tree placing the bag and the clothes down. I was laughing watching Mikey swing off the rope into the water. "Hey come here," he said holding out his hand.
"Yes?" "Can you help me out?" "Yeah sure give me your hand," I said. I took his hand and started to pull. The next thing I know was Mikey grabbing my other hand and pulling me in. "MIKEY!" "Yes" "its cold!" "Come here," he said holding his arms out.
I swam over to him and went to his arms. He hugged me which I started to warm up right away. I looked up at him and he looked down at me. He kissed me with passion and want. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands went to my waist.
The kiss went deeper and I knew right away. I loved this boy. "Morgan?" "Yes?" I said as we both pulled away lips swollen from our make out session. "Will you be my girlfriend?" He said. He quickly covered his mouth. I took his hand off of his mouth. "I would love to be your girlfriend," I said smiling.
He kissed my cheek and I laughed and blushed. My phone started ringing. We swam back quick and it was Bryce. "Hello?" "Morgan! You need to get to the hospital fast!" "Bryce slow down! What? Why the hospital?" "It's sissy! She was in a car accident and is hurt super bad. Come now!" "IM ON MY WAY!" I screamed.
I grabbed my clothes and Mikey. "Mikey I need you to take me to the hospital right now please. Thank you for the wonderful night and asking me out. I loved all of it. But please my sister needs me." I said started crying.
Mikey took my hand. "Baby girl, I promise I'm not gonna leave you or your sister. Why don't you throw on my hoodie and sweat pants in the back so then you don't ruin your dress. There is a towel you can dry your hair off with too. I'll be dry by the time we get there. I love you baby girl."
My heart stopped. "I love you too Mikey, thank you," I said started changing and drying. I'm coming sissy I promise.

((A.N.- this is just the beginning of their beautiful relationship 😜 OH! I also took that photo myself for this chapter to give it a little relaxing scene 💞 love you all so much!))
-k💞