Chapter 15

Lexi loved her room. It was beyond beautiful. I must say.... Mikey and I went a little over board. She loved it so much and kept telling us thank you. Mikey was leaving soon, he said it was the least he could do for her.
       Mikey and Lexi were still asleep so I got up to go make breakfast. I gasped when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I knew that cologne. It was Mikey. I silently mentally slapped myself from realizing that Mikey was the only guy in the house. Well hopefully haha.

"Hey so I've been thinking..." Mikey started.

"Whatcha been thinkin," I said flipping the pancakes that I was cooking.

"I wanna tell my fans about us," he stated. I kinda froze. But I remembered we couldn't hide it forever.

"Go for it," I said quick but well enough that I was sure.

"I'm already giving you a heads up....some people will be rude and say mean things.." he said trailing off. I mean what could you expect? He's a hot famous guy, of course girls are goin to be b*tches and say rude things.

"I understand...I can handle it." I said sharp. Mikey inhaled and nodded his head. I placed the pancakes on the counter and walked around to the other side with Mikey. We sat down and started eating in a comfortable silence.

*couple of mins later*

"I was thinking about this photo," Mikey said holding up his phone.

"I love it," I said smiling. Remembering that day. We were in the car going to go pick up our graduation gowns. Bryce was driving and Lexi called shot gun. He had taken his hand and put it around my head and kissed it while I covered half of my face and blushed.

****my editing skills suck!!!!****

"And posted," he said smiling.

I grabbed my phone and went to go like it. I found it as the first thing to pop up. Oh my gosh. That's already a lot. I saw Bryce, jackson, and Derek have already made their comments.

"Oh my gosh! One thousand likes and three thousand five hundred and eight comments!" I said my jaw dropping. I closed my phone and set it on the counter. As soon as I cut it off Instagram blew up.

"You have 2000 friend requests,"

"Mikey! Look!" I said showing him my phone.

"Up to you, either you can take privacy off or just let it go, either way it's just going to go up,"

I went into my Instagram settings. I only had 860 followers from my original account. I took the privacy off. Let's just say that 860 jumped to about 2.5 million within five minuets of it being off.

"Goodmorning!" Lexi said as she pulled hair outta her mouth walking into the kitchen.

"Someone's finally awake! Good gosh child it's almost 10!" Mikey said grabbing Lexi and putting her in his lap. She giggled and hid her face in her hands.