OMAKE 5: THE INTERVIEW

"Welcome to Changes Behind The Scenes. I'm your lovely host Yamanaka Ino and with me is the ever so handsome Uzumaki Naruto."announced Ino as she smiled and waved at the camera.

She looked different from her usual appearance. Dressed in an elegant dark purple dress with a bare back and thigh-high slits on the sides and black heels.

"Today, we go behind the scenes of the beloved crack fic of the century. No, we aren't going to bore you to death with what comes next and who's gonna die. Today ladies and gentlemen, we meet the woman or girl behind the words."said Naruto with a smirk.

Just like Ino, he was dressed differently. He wore a black suit with a burnt orange tie and closed-toe shinobi sandals.

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome bluerogers!"announced the cheerful and loud couple.

Walking from the side entrance was a short fourteen-year-old dark-skinned girl with short black-brown hair that didn't even reach her shoulders, a permanent burn mark on the right side of her face and brown eyes behind glasses. She wore a pair of dark blue skinny jeans ripped off at the knees, black combat boots, a white T-shirt with a white tank top underneath and a black leather jacket that stopped at her midriff.

"Make this quick, I have new chapters to work on, lives to ruin and you know the rest!"stated the irritated authoress who looked sleep deprived.

"Why so tired Great One?"asked Naruto teasingly. Obviously the authoress was not amused as she glared at the whiskered blonde Uzumaki.

"Try binge watching season one to six of Game of Thrones behind your parents back since you're underaged by four years and babysitting a nearly one-year-old baby girl who's growing up too fast for her age. Also blondie, I hate getting nicknames from those who don't have permission."

"Man, you're mean in person!"stated Ino in hushed tone. "I heard that Yamanaka and remember I can kill you off early to ensure that Naruto falls into a deep depressive state that'd put Sasuke to shame."

The blonde couple sweatdropped and had a silent agreement between themselves.

'Don't piss this person off anymore so we can be together till the end.'

Naruto cleared his throat and smiled nervously. "So umm, Miss bluerogers. Can you tell us why you wrote this story?"

"I wanted to try a hand at bashing Haruno Sakura since she's as weak as fuck and I hated her guts. Despite what people will say, it's my own opinion."

"Is that why its under Random rather than Fanfiction?"inquired Ino as bluerogers gave her a WTF look that screamed 'Are you fucking stupid Goldilocks?' loud and clear.

"Moving on..... How do you feel about the progress of this story?"questioned Naruto as bluerogers smiled tiredly. "To be honest, I didn't think it would make it this far. I thought this story would be a failure like my first one but I guess there are some real Sakura haters out there. This one was dedicated to a friend of mine who hated Haruno's giant forehead and pink hair. Funny thing is I hate pink. No matter the shade."

"Can you tell us what happens next?"asked Ino, gripping Naruto's hand in a vice like grip. Naruto gritted his teeth while bluerogers looked up from a random Harry Potter book that appeared out of nowhere.