Note

In Chapter 3, I said that Naruto's appearance is based on that of Menma Namikaze. At the bottom of this line is a picture of Menma Namikaze.

I've decided that this is strictly NaruIno and that Kurotsuchi will be a sister figure to Naruto

She will later become the godmother to Boruto, Inori and Himawari Uzumaki.

Ino will become Tsunade's apprentice along side Hinata in place of Sakura.

Tsunade will be a mother figure to Naruto before Kushina and Minato are brought back by Orochimaru.

Hiruzen will survive and pass on the Hokage mantle to Tsunade who will pass it to Kakashi and than later to Naruto.

Konohamaru is more of little brother to Naruto and Ino. So when the Uzumaki children are born, he'll be referred to as Uncle Kono. He is an honorary Uzumaki.

Hinata will be will Sasuke as it was finalized by me, myself and I. Kiba can end up with a civilian woman or Sakura for all I care.

Sarada will still be born only to Hinata, not Sakura. She will be Boruto's only love interest.

Shikadai might be born a female so that Sarada has a rival for Boruto's heart.

Sakura might become a single mother to three orphans who later become excellent shinobi than she was.

Completed on 09/07/2016