OMAKE 1: NARUTO'S LAST WILL & TESTAMENT

Naruto Uzumaki stood outside the Uchiha Complex and sighed. As he did so he pulled out a burnt orange and brown scroll.

The last will and testament of Naruto Uzumaki

I, Naruto Kenshi Uzumaki, Genin of Konohagakure no Sato, Heir of the Uzumaki Clan, Member of Team Kakashi, Jinchuuriki of the Kyubi no Yoko and Summoner of the Kitsune Clan hereby declare the following:

Ino Yamanaka is to be given all my personal jutsu and weapons. My apartment and exotic plants are to be inherited by her. My ninfoxes Gala and Shinobi are to immediately be put into her care. Nobody under any circumstances is to deny her this. It applies to everyone on this will.

Konohamaru Sarutobi is to be given my chakra conducting nodachi Amazos and one of Gala and Shinobi's pups.

Moegi is to be given my chakra conducting violin Orpheus and one of Gala and Shinobi's pups.

Udon is to be given my chakra conducting tanto Gingko and one of Gala and Shinobi's pups.

Tsunade Senju is to have control of the Uzumaki account until Ino Yamanaka is sixteen. If Ino is to die before the given age, she is to immediately take the inherited items from Ino Yamanaka.

Jiraya is to keep all Uzumaki seals on Mount Myōbokū and the kitsune summoning contract is to be utterly destroyed or excellently hidden. He is to watch over the Uzumaki Monopolies until Ino Yamanaka is eighteen.

Kakashi Hatake is to be instantly given control of the Uzumaki Masked Storage Temple and the Uzumaki Complex.

Sasuke Uchiha is to burn all of my S rank jutsu and be given my chakra conducting chokuto Aka.

Hinata Hyuga is to be given my personal recipe book and my chakra conducting tessen Hama.

Chōji Akimichi is to immediately and instantly take over the Uzumaki Restaurant chain.

Shikamaru Nara is to immediately and instantly take over the Uzumaki Milita Academy.

Kiba Inuzuka is given the task of watching over my ninfoxes, their pups and my beloved, Ino Yamanaka.

Shino Amburame is to instantly and immediately take over the Uzumaki Poison Milita Academy.

Hana Inuzuka is to take over the Uzumaki Ninken Hospital and the Uzumaki Medical Center.

Sakura Haruno is to not receive anything that is left behind.

I just had to write this.

Completed on 28/07/2016