Chapter 8

*A month after Naruto's promise*
*Training Ground 7*
*Naruto's POV*

I, Naruto Kenshi Uzumaki was pissed off. Kakashi Hatake had the nerve to call a team meeting and be three hours late. Fuck that screw up excuse of a jounin. I was prepared to skin him alive but Ino-hime said not to kill the perverted cyclops. It was taking all of my will power not to kill him. It also didn't help that Sakura Haruno was busy flirting with Sasuke and I.

"Hey Haruno."I called with a fake and beaming smile. "You talking to me?"asked Sakura while batting her fake eyelashes. "Yeah I'm talking to you. Bitch I'll kill you."I said with a sadistic grin on my face. "Pardon me?"she stuttered. "You heard me bitch, I'll kill you."I said slowly as if talking to a child. I was just about to bitch slap her when Kakashi poofed up. "Maa, Naruto no need to kill Sakura."spoke Kakashi as I snarled. "Fuck off Hatake, this doesn't include your gay (no offence to gay people) faggot ass."I growled as Sasuke looked at me. A gleam of disappointment shined in his onyx black orbs. Kakashi looked shocked that I would talk to him like this. It hurt.

I'm kidding. Don't care. Build a bridge and get over it. Nobody cares. Unless he drops the porno.

"Anyway, here's your forms for the Chūnin Exams."spoke the perverted cyclops as I snarled. I grabbed my sheet and walked off. Until the pink haired howler monkey decided to shriek. "NARUTO-BAKA, SENSEI'S TALKING TO YOU."she shrieked. Is this bitch bipolar or what? Next thing anyone saw was a pink haired howler monkey with a giant forehead flying into the Hokage Monument via chakra enhanced punch to the face. I let out a dark and cold laughter that caused people to break down and started screaming. Mostly about nightmares and demons. Why the heck did I want to please these losers by letting them walk over me?

I looked at the cyclops to see that he had left. Sasuke just sighed and mumbled something about anger issues under his breathe. I rolled my eyes which I have been doing a lot and walked off. Heading towards the Yamanaka Flower Shop. I was whistling a merry yet dark sounding tone. Many civilians fainted and ran from me. A sadistic grin placed itself on my face. It has been appearing on my face quite often to the point that it felt natural.

I now knew why Anko-nee liked doing this to weak and useless civilians. This was a dictatorship not a democracy. This was a shinobi village that is ran by a shinobi. Not these pathetic civilians who only use shinobi to protect them from harm. Many innocent shinobi lives are lost while protecting these civilians. Some civilians are worth protecting while others can rot in the nine circles of hell for all I care. A few civilian girls who weren't affected by my sadistic nature came strutting towards me. "Back away from my man."came the cold voice of my beloved.

In front of the crowd stood my beloved. Her platinum blond hair shining in the sunlight while her maya blue eyes shone with rage and hatred. Her dark purple battle kimono swayed side to side in the soft breeze. She was a lot more beautiful than the day before. I couldn't get enough of seeing her beauty everyday. I could grow old while looking at her beauty every night and everyday.

Her massively leaking killing intent caused them to scatter like bugs caught in a fire. I smiled at her as she jumped into my waiting arms. I dipped her and kissed her with so much passion. I heard someone pass out and opened my blue eyes to see Konohamaru lying on the floor with a massive nosebleed. That gaki was as bad as Jiji when it came down to perverted stuff.

"Shall we attend our dinner date my love?"I asked in a deep and husky voice. Ino shivered and giggled. Looping our arms together and walking down the streets of Konoha. Our fanclub in tow and snapping pictures as we talked. Most of those were pictures were of Ino and I laughing or whispering secrets to each other. Kids these days!

Finally done with chapter 8 with for some reason took why too long to type as I had lost my draft with the rough chapter.

Started on 18/09/2016
Completed on 29/09/2016