Chapter 5

Sasuke Uchiha looked at his blond kitsune-like teammate with raised eyebrows.

"You want me to go on a blind date with Hinata Hyuga?"asked Sasuke as if he didn't hear the blond the first time. "Yes, this way you revive your clan with a girl who actually wants to be a kunoichi. Its better than you suffering an abusive marriage with the banshee."said Naruto with a scowl.

"You do know that the so called  banshee has a name right?"said the Uchiha with an amused smile. "She does?"enquired Naruto faking curiosity before adding: "I had no idea, she has a name but are we even sure its female?"

"How does Ino put up with you again Dobe."mumbled Sasuke loud enough for the Uzumaki to hear. "Cause she loves me!"exclaimed Naruto pumping a fist in the air.

The last (loyal) Uchiha got a humorous idea that he wanted to try on his brother in all but blood. "So when am I going to get little blond nieces and nephews?"asked Sasuke innocently. A smirk could be seen on his face.

Naruto who was drinking a chocolate latte at the moment did a spit take. "I am not old enough to give you blond nieces and nephews but thinking about it now, how many do you want?"said Naruto who was laughing on the inside.

"I'm thinking cheaper by the dozen, maybe two dozens just to be on the safe side."replied Sasuke looking thoughtful. "Dully noted teme."stated Naruto with a mock two finger salute.

Now anybody who had overheard or seen the conversation up close would be thinking about one thing. 'Has the Uchiha lost his mind. He wants Naruto Uzumaki and Ino Yamanaka to reproduce two dozens of platinum blond or golden blond haired, whisker marked children. That's it, I'm moving to Kumo as soon as the first two are born.'

The news spread like a wildfire. Pretty soon, Ino had heard the latest gossip and ran home to tell her parents. Poor Inoichi suffered a squeal-a-thon due to his wife and daughter. There was only one thing going through his head. 'How on Earth did I marry this woman and let her create a mini her?'

*BACK WITH NARUTO AND SASUKE*

"So are you gonna take Hinata on that blind date or what?"asked Naruto with a frown. The blond was irritated by the Uchiha stoic attitude. "Hn."replied the Uchiha with a shrug of his shoulders. "I'll take that as a yes."growled the blond jinchuriki. Said jinchuriki dragged himself out of the Uchiha complex, only to be to the ground tackled by a platinum blond blur. The platinum blond blur was his girlfriend of three weeks, Ino Yamanaka.

"Foxy-kun, you have to see my new and awesome Hanaton!"stated the blond female. "Hanaton?"enquired Naruto with confusion written across his face. "Its similar to the Mokuton but use my knowledge of flowers."explained Ino as Naruto and Kyubi sweatdropped.

"So this woman is going to fight her opponents with flower jutsu?"asked Kyubi with a twitching eye. "Apparently she is."replied Naruto to the great king of Buji. "She's a goner kit."stated Kyubi as Naruto closed his eyes.

It looked like he was praying. At least to Ino, that is what it looked like. "So in other words you're gonna smack around people with flowers."stated Naruto incredulous. "Are you been sarcastic?"asked Ino with a raised eyebrow. "Wha.... No of course not."lied Naruto. "You hesitated."stated Kyubi to his third and favourite jinchuriki.

"Sure."said Ino looking suspicious. Naruto flashed her one of his smexy smiles that lit up any room. Suddenly, a bunch of squeals were heard from the bushes nearby.

"NARUINO!"yelled the NaruIno fanclub. The founders of the NaruIno fanclub was non other than Hanabi Hyuga and the Konohamaru Corps. 'What the fuck!'thought Naruto and Ino.

Next thing you know is Naruto and Ino running away from their personal fanclub. "WHY US!!"roared the blond couple. The population of Konoha watched the couple with an amused expression.

They had warmed up to Naruto and actually saw him as Hokage material. The only unexplained thing was that he resembles the dead Yondaime Hokage, Minato Namikaze.

And done took me a few days to finally finish this chapter as well as the note.

Completed on 09/07/2016