OMAKE 3 : THE PUNISHMENT OF SAKURA HARUNO

Here's to the NaruIno fanclub. A chapter dedicated to them. Just watch out for the language used by the NaruIno fanclub founders.

It has been a week since Naruto Uzumaki promised to marry Ino Yamanaka. The news spread around the village like a wild fire. It was all thanks to the NaruIno fanclub. Although they were not too pleased with Sakura Haruno, no siree. How dare that unsophisticated bitch try to rip apart one of Konoha's most loved OTP's. Bitch had just started a war and the NaruIno fanclub were prepared to fight the bitch head on. Currently the founders of the NaruIno fanclub were stalking Sakura Haruno outside her home.

"This is Pervy Monkey reporting to Byakugan Bitch, do you copy."said Konohamaru through the walkie talkie. "This is Byakugan Bitch and yes, I copy. Is Blushy Pigtails and Snotty Glasses copying?"added Hanabi through the walkie talkie. "Blushy Pigtails/Snotty Glasses we copying."said Moegi and Udon. "Operation: The Punishment of Sakura Haruno is a GO!"exclaimed Konohamaru as four blurs rushed towards the Haruno Residence. The founder of the NaruIno fanclub had an entire army that was prepared to tear apart Sakura Haruno.

Mebuki Haruno was sipping some tea when her door was kicked down. "This is a stick up and a kidnapping. Don't you dare move beyotch!"exclaimed Hanabi as Mebuki sweatdropped. "Hands where I can see them."added the younger Hyūga heiress. Mebuki shrugged before kunai embedded themselves in the wall before her. Mebuki froze and put her hands in the air. "Now walk backwards really slowly or we'll kill."said Konohamaru through a loud speaker. Mebuki was sick of been ordered by a bunch of academy students. "Oh yeah, you and what army?"shrieked Mebuki before she instantly regretted it.

"ATTACK."yelled Konohamaru as the entire NaruIno fanclub broke through walls and windows. Several of them clawed at the elder Haruno while some fanboys urinated on the woman. "Let's move."commanded Moegi, leading a team up to the room of Sakura Haruno. The team assembled by Moegi stood by the door, awaiting the command of both Hanabi and Konohamaru. The younger Hyūga heiress and the Sarutobi boy stood across the door with a team of their own. Konohamaru nodded and Moegi kicked down the door. What they saw was not pleasant.

In the room standing in front of a mirror was Sakura Haruno. Busy stuffing her cherry red bra with large socks. "She's a bra stuffer?"questioned Udon, cleaning his glasses. It was almost as if he didn't believe what he saw. He put them back on and his brain confirmed that Sakura Haruno was indeed a bra stuffer. "What the heck are you little brats and losers doing here?"shrieked Sakura. The entire NaruIno fanclub realised where she got her banshee voice from. "You are been punished. Get her!"said Hanabi as Sakura was knocked unconscious.

Sakura Haruno woke up in the middle of the forest. Surrounded by the NaruIno fanclub. She was tied up to a post and was stark naked. A large sign stood up in front of her. It was a normal white sign that had Free Fuck written on it in neon orange. "Enjoy hell bitch."spat Udon and Moegi as the fanclub walked away.

It was only an hour later that Sakura Haruno was raped by two bears that ganged up on her. She cried only to be silenced by the bear's dick. The ANBU that had seen her been raped proceeded to ignore what they had seen and acted as if they never saw it in the first.

Two weeks later, Sakura Haruno was discovered in the forest. Covered in animal semen and tears. Along with dry blood. The doctors didn't even bother to listening to how she ended up in the forest covered in semen, blood and tears. Although they had a hunch.

Serves Sakura Haruno right for trying to break up NaruIno. Even though I ship NaruSaku and many others.

Started and Completed on 18/09/2016