Chapter 6

Skylar was finally going home, she and Caitlyn were really close again. She was so happy when she saw Sarah, Todd, Caitlyn, Demi, Damien, Kobi, Sophia and Felix. Kobi ran up to Skylar, she knelt down so give him a hug. Skylar ran up to Caitlyn, she jumped up wrapping her arms around Caitlyn's neck and her legs around Caitlyn's hips, Skylar kissed Caitlyn passionately infront of all the people in the ward. She hadn't seen Caitlyn in a week because Caitlyn had gotten out a week before.

"Skylar what the hell are you doing?'' asked Sarah so confused and angry.

Caitlyn held Skylar, they stared into each others eyes, Sarah signed the discharge papers. Skylar dropped to the ground noticing everyone was staring at her. She ran up to Bec and threw her arms around Bec who hugged her back. Skylar was so attached to Bec, they had become close friends along with Justice. Skylar gave Justice a huge hug, they had become like really good friends, both the girls had her phone number so if they ever wanted to see Skylar, she could come see them there if they wanted.

They walked down to the car that was in the parking lot of the hospital, Caitlyn walked a fair bit behind Skylar as they walked.

"Sarah, can me and Caitlyn stay here and walk home later?'' Skylar asked shyly, she gave a pleading look to Sarah.

"Yeah, okay,'' Sarah said in a unsure voice, she quickly gave Skylar a little hug, she got in the passengers side of the van.

Skylar walked out of the parking lot and along the footpath, she sat down on a bench outside the park which was not far from the hospita. Caitlyn follwed her, she came and sat down next to Skylar, she couldn't take her eyes off Skylar at all.

"We need to talk Skylar,'' Caitlyn said with this empty feel to her voice that was normally so warm, she gave a little fake smile.

"Come on, I know a place,'' Skylar said without waiting for Caitlyn to agree she ran off down the footpath, until she came to a house where she stopped waiting for Caitlyn.

Caitlyn came running up to where Skylar had stopped, Skylar grabbed Caitlyn's wrist. She walked around to a window where the window was still open. Skylar quickly climbed in the window without trouble, she had been climbing in and out windows since she was 8 years old so she was use to it. She helped Caitlyn in, she was having trouble getting in through the window.

"What is this place?'' Caitlyn asked worried they had just broken into someones house, she was so worried about getting caught.

"This is my old bedroom, we are actually in my mum's house,'' Skylar said in a empty voice knowing it wasn't right to show emotional pain this place had bought her along with physically pain.

"What?'' Caitlyn asked angrily, they had just broken into Skylar's mum's house.

"It's fine she aint home for another 2 hours and it safe to talk here,'' Skylar said as she stood face to face with Caitlyn.

Caitlyn took Skylar's hand within her own, she held it tight in her hand as she looked into Skylar's beautiful eyes.

"What is gonna happen between us?" asked Caitlyn with so much confusing within her beautiful voice.

Skylar walked up too her, she lent in and kissed Caitlyn over and over. She wrapped her arms Caitlyn's neck, she smiled as she looked into Caitlyn's eyes with all her focus on them.

"I guess we are together,'' Skylar said with a giggle of nervousness, there was so much happiness within her voice.

"Are we together or something or like just friends?'' Caitlyn asked in a confused way, she hadn't really been listen to Skylar.