Scooter Gennett -requested-

DodgerGirlx

   "Were not suppose to be here!" I whispered, holding back my laughs as best I could.

   "So. If we get caught it's not like they could do anything to me. What are they gonna do, ban me for life at my home field?" Scooter remarked.

   He had a point. What's the worst that could happen?

    "You didn't bring me here to kill me right?" I question playfully. I had only known Scooter for less then 6 hours. I had aparantly caught his eye from the stands so he came and found me once the game was over and said he wanted to take me out tonight and get to know me. Now me, being a die hard fan girl of the boy, agreed, even though looking back on it now it probably wasn't the smartest idea.

   "No I didn't bring you here to murder you silly. I brought you here because I wanted you to get to know me, and to be able to get to know me, we must be in my natural habitat. It's like the golden rule of getting to know someone duh. So after this we can go to your natural habitat." He joked.

   "Oh yeah?" I laughed and he nodded. "Well if you wanted me to get to know the real you here, why did we even leave the field?" I asked.

   "Cause I was hungry and I didn't want stadium food." He replied with a shrug.

   I nodded. "Fair enough."

   "Now cmon, follow me."

   I did as told and followed him through the stadium. When we walked through the locker room he stopped at the fridge in the kitchen and grabbed four beers.

   "What are these for?" I asked when he handed me two of them.

   "I'll explain later." We walked out of the kitchen, down a hallway, then up some stairs before we entered the dugout. We both took a seat on the bench and faced each other.

   "The rules are simple. First, you chug your beers, then you confess."

   "Confess what?"

   "Anything, but it has to be something juicy."

   I laughed but handed him my beers for him to open anyways. I downed both of them quickly, ignoring the burning sensation in my throat.

   "People tend to confess more easily when they're a bit tipsy." He said, tossing his beer bottles in a trash can across from him.

   "Well then lucky for you, I'm a bit of a lightweight."

    "Confession #1- so am I." He admits and I giggle. This game should be fun. "Your turn." He nudges me.

   "I'm only 22."

    "I'm known to go for the younger girls anyways." He says while smirking.

    "Your turn." I said to him. I'm not counting that as a confession.

   He chuckled before answering. "The reason I did good today is 'cause I was hoping I would impress you."

   I looked down and smiled. The Scooter Gennett, trying to impress me? "I'm glad, 'cause you're cute and my favorite player." I confessed.

   "You're cute too. That's why I wanted to take you here tonight."

   "Oh so could do this?" I ask, holding up my empty beer bottles and laughing.

   "No Tris not that. It's so I could this." He leaned forwards and presses his lips to mine.