Trayce Thompson -requested-

camilasbowss

"C'mon baby!" I screamed when Trayce stepped in the batters box. It was tied 1-1 with two outs at the bottom of the ninth.

    He let the first two pitches blow by him. Why the hell wasn't he swinging? "Babe you can't hit the ball if you don't swing your bat!" I shouted, causing everyone around me to laugh.

    The next pitch was a curveball outside that he should've laid off but swung anyways. Luckily though he fouled it off. "0-2 baby, protect that plate!" By this point, I was shouting at the top of my lungs and standing on my chair. Mariana and Kelsey were both taking videos of me but I didn't care; we needed this win to clench our division and go on to the post season.

      The next pitch came and SMACK! Trayce sent the ball sailing over the right field wall. The stands screamed in excitement and the girls ran down to the field to join the boys.

    I kept to myself by the dug out and waited for everyone to be done attacking my boyfriend in their huddle.

    When they finally let him go, I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. "You did it baby!" I chirped while he spun me around.

   "Only because I could hear you coaching me from the stands." He laughed and pulled me in for a kiss.

   When he finally set me down, we walked hand in hand over to where Alanna was since Trayce wanted me to do the interview with him.

   After a few questions the boys came out with the dreaded Powerade jugs. Alanna moves out of the way and I close my eyes in anticipation for the sticky and ice-cold shower we were about to receive.

    When the boys finally tipped the jug, I barley felt anything. I opened my eyes and saw rose pedals floating out of the jugs. I looked around and through the sea of rose pedals floating down I could see Trayce kneeling on one knee in front of me.

   "Will you marry me Victoria?"