Chapter 35 - I won't

»Your POV«

present

"Jin"

I didn't even care about whether what we were doing was right or not I just decided to drop my things and hug him back.

I felt so safe in his arms.

It felt so good to be in his arms again.

"You came."

I pulled myself from the hug and looked at him. It felt as if it was some kind of dream but it wasn't.

"I'm sorry. The time I pushed you away it was just because I got jealous."

He begun crying as well but I wiped them away as he continued speaking.

He really looked drained probably from running as he breathed deeply trying to catch his breath.

"I felt so empty thinking about you and Shawn together. I spent everyday in bed hoping for something I thought could never be because you have him in your life. I just thought how happy you'd be with him. It was alright with me as long as you were happy."

I thought about and contemplated what he said.

He's been in bed because of me.

I got so worried about him and to the point that I wanted to go to him but I thought he didn't want to see me.

I thought he never wanted to even hear my name.

"The truth is... I miss you so much. I tried to use Yoonie to cope up with the pain but it didn't work. Now I feel horrible."

What?

He told me that he loved Yoonie.

I thought he actually had feelings for her.

He lied?

So does that mean...

"What do you mean?"

I felt like I was about to explode from the fear of what might come.

Cold air suddenly surrounded me as I felt nervous.

Then he scrunched his nose and looked down before looking back up again.

I felt the tension in the air build up as he looked at me with his beautiful eyes that whispered into my soul.

They looked like they were pleading.

"(Y/N)... All the time we've been together I never faked anything. I was about to tell you sooner but then that happened. I just got so jealous. I'm sorry"

Hearing my name come out of his mouth again comforted me.

Suddenly I processed what he said and felt as if my ears deceived me.

All this time i was crying hoping that Jin would have felt the same way I did.

All this time i compared myself to Yoonie asking myself what she had that I didn't.

All the pain my heart endured which I decided to end today...

"Jin... "

Tears begun to form in my eyes again as contemplated on what was going to happen next.

"I was never able to tell you this when we were together since I was afraid you didn't feel the same way..."

I looked at him even more intently now.

The nervous feeling grew even more as my heart pounded like gongs to the point I could hear them.

This most certainly felt like a dream.

It was as if at any moment I'd wake up and end up in my room crying.

"(Y/N)....."

He breathed in before saying the words.

The words that would change everything.

The words that would predict what would happen next.

The words that would both end my agony and start something new.

"I love you."

Suddenly the world stopped before my eyes as i heard what he said.

The words I hoped to hear from him finally came out of his mouth.

Tears kept falling down my eyes and it honestly felt like they wouldn't stop.

Then I heard the last call for the airport and it said that if I don't get in now the plane will leave me.

I looked behind me to see the gateway to the airport.

Then I looked at my bag that I was holding.

I thought about what to do next.

I never knew this could happen but I already knew what I had to do.

"Please don't leave."

He held my hand as he began sobbing. His sobs occupied the entire airport.

I looked at him and begun crying even more.

I thought about how I was about to leave and not know that he felt the same about me. If he never came I would've never came back.

I pulled him as I wrapped my arms around him. I missed being able to do this. I miss being in his arms again.

I let my head rest on his shoulder before I whispered into his ear.

"I won't."