Chapter 10 - Talk

You

"Hey do you think I look fat?" Yasmin looked at me before she glanced back at the mirror.

"No. Why do you keep on pressuring yourself about your weight?" My cousin was still really paranoid.

During our elementary years my cousin was the thinnest person in the room and probably in the whole school. When she went to highschool she gained a lot of weight and was going through such prejudice. She was bullied a lot during that time and she hated herself for that. So when she had free time she would work out or go on a walk or just did chores and she ate less.

"I'm just afraid that I might be gaining more weight." She looked at me with a really problematic look.

"Don't worry you won't. And if you will you'd still look good anyway." The last statement made her flinch.

"Thanks." Then she joined me as I sat on the bed.

"Yasmin..." She turned to me as I begin speaking. "How do you get a guy to like you?"

My cousins eyes grew really big as she looked at me.

"Jinja??? (Seriously?) Who?" My cousin seemed so intrigued with my question.

"No its no one in particular. Im just curios." She heaved a sigh that made it seem as if i let her down.

"Oh. Well you just have to be you. You shouldn't pretend to be something you're not." She made a pause. "But if ever you have your eye on someone please tell me"

I was kinda disappointed in what she said. I have always been myself but its no use.

"Okay so I have to get going. I'll be back. I still have a game show to attend to." She gave me a hug before she left me alone.

*****

"One, Two, Three, pick up the pase."

We were once again in practice and our steps were getting harder and harder.

I looked at Jin who was also having a hard time but never failed to give me a reassuring smile.

Up until now he still stared at me but since i know the reason why it didn't bother me as much.

"Okay guys take a break."

Finally we had a break. I decided to sit beside Jin who was eating butter cookies.

"I'm guessing you need someone to eat that handful of cookies with." He looked up as i sat down beside him taking a cookie.

Ever since the night we talked we've gotten closer and we often had break together.

"Hey! You're taking too much cookies." He looked at me and i made a pouty face.

"Fine hmp..." I crossed my arms and looked to our dance instructor.

"Ugh!!! Fine take as much as you want jeez." I gladly took a cookie as i knew that he would fall for my aegyo.

"Hey (Y/N). Want to hang out later?" I looked at him in the eyes as i knew that this was a risky idea due to the dating rumors.

"What place do you have in mind?" This was tough decision because I didn't want to let him down and didn't want dating rumors to surface.

"Well I can't tell you that." He winked at me. "So you up to it?"

I was thinking for a moment until I decided.

"Well...... I guess I'm up for it."

"Okay practice time." I looked at Jin who now stood up and held out a hand for me.

"See you later." He said before we both went back to our places.

My head was spinning and I could only come up with one thing.

'Shit'

__
A/N
Omo!!! I'm so sorry for the late update. I've been quite busy I'm really sorry.

This is the shortest chapter yet so I'm so sorry >_< This is a really cheesy chapter and I'm so sorry but I have to do this in order to continue the story. :')

I'm going on haitus for a while. I'll be back soon.

×SARANGHAE×