Season 3 Episode 2

Start from the beginning

"Well done Percy. Ok who's next. Greenberg put your hand down you don't have a chance."

Time skip

It's lunch and I can't see Allison anywhere in the cafeteria. Seeing Lydia taking to a boy I went up to them to see if she knew where Allison was. As I got closer I got an uneasy feeling form the boy next to Lydia, but I decided to put that to the side for now. "Lydia do you know where Allison is?"

"Last I saw her she was in the library searching something up."

"Ok thanks. See you around."

When I reach the library I see Allison working on her laptop searching something up. As I get closer I see she is looking up logos in Beacon Hills. "What are you doing?" I ask when I'm close enough.

Jumping a little bit off her chair she says, "Holy shot Percy don't scare me like that."

"Sorry, so what are you up to?"

"You wouldn't believe me even if I told you."

"Come on tell me."

"Ok, you know how there was the incident with the birds?" Nodding she continues. "Well as Lydia and myself were going to get our stuff a girl shows up asking about Scott. Then she grabs our arms leaving a bruise in the shat of this." She says handing me a drawing. "I think it might mean something but I can't figure out what it is from."

"I think I've seen this before. Yeah it was on the door of the closed down bank i believe."

Searching it up on the computer confirms it is the logo to the bank.

"So what now?" I ask.

"Well I'm going to go in and see what I can find."

"No you aren't, not without me anyways. Now come on it's lunch."

Time skip

Standing outside of the bank with Allison looking out for anyone coming we cut the chain keeping the doors locked. We had to wait two days because dad wouldn't let us out last night.

From this point onwards I might differ to what is actually said and done in the episodes but I will try to keep it close.

As we enter we sneak around. We don't hear anyone but that could just be that they are waiting for something. As we turn around a corner we are met face to face with a woman who quickly pushes up against a wall. "You have no idea what you two got yourself into if you want to live go into that storage closet, lock the door, and wait until you hear fighting that's when you'll be safe to exit." She whispers in a commanding tone before letting us go.

Following her words of advice we enter the storage closet and stay silent while pulling out our phones to look around. Quickly we see some chemicals and clothes. Knowing there might be werewolves around we quickly pored some of the chemicals on the ground to overpower our sent and some clothes by the door so they wouldn't spill in the hallway. Once we finish that we gat a better chance to look at our surroundings.

Then in the back corner we see her. Erica's death body. We both jump back a little in shock, Allison covers her mouth to prevent sound for coming out.

Then we hear it people talking on the other side of the door. It was too muffled that we couldn't make it out but there was a constant tapping as they walked by.

After waiting a good 3 minutes Allison says. "I can't believe that Erica's really dead. I hope Boyd is ok."

"Me too Allison. Me too."

After a bit of waiting we hear fighting. We exit and rush to where the sound is coming from. When we get there we see Scott and Derek were fighting Boyd and a unknown female werewolf in the vault.

"Watch out." Allison shouts to them.

Dodging out of the way of the female werewolf, Scott ends up pinned by Boyd. What that was happening Derek got himself in a position where the female werewolf pinned him again the wall. Allison and I looked at each other.

"Allison, I'm going to help them once they are away from them break the line and when they cross remake it."

"Ok, are you sure you'll be safe?"

"No but one I get out I'll probably need water to heal up." I say before stepping into the vault. Both Boyd and the women turn towards me and come rushing. When Boyd just about reaches me I punch him across the head knocking him down with a force that if he didn't have fast healing would cause a concussion. The female come close before I push her back. While there is a slight pause I look to Derek and Scott. "Getting our of here I'll hold them off for now." Turning back to the fighting I find myself late to react as Boyd lands a hit across my chest. Not letting it phase me I punch him in the gut before landing a kick to his leg forcing him on to one knee.

Before I can anything else I feel a presence from behind me. Turning around just in time I catch the wrist of the woman. Grabbing he arm with both hands I swing her around into Boyd. At this time Allison calls me, "Percy we're safe!" Quickly I turn around and rush to the exit. Just as I'm about to exit I feel a pain in my leg. Letting out a cry I turn around to see Boyd there holding my leg about to attack again. Before he could attack I swing around with as mush power as I can manage kicking him across the head making him let go. With one final push I exit the vault lying on my back. As blood gushes out of my leg and seeps our of my chest the world slowly fades to black with people calling you name in the background.

Sorry this took so long