Season 3 Episode 2

As promised here is what I have so far but I will be unable to even try and update anytime soon because I have too much school work as of right now.

Getting ready for school I felt that Alison was not telling me something so I go to her room to talk to her but she and Lydia are already left for school.

Oh well I will just have to talk to her at lunch.

Time skip

I was in business and coach came in dropped a book on his desk and said, "The stalk market is based on two principles. What are they?" than Scott put his hand up "Yes McCall you can go to the bathroom. Anybody else?"

"No coach I know the answer."

Than coach laughed until he replied with, "Oh you were serious."

"Yeah it's risk and reward."

"Wow who are you and what have you done to McCall. Don't answer that, I like you better, I like you better. Does anybody have a quarter?"

Than Stiles goes into his pocket saying,"Yeah." And out flys a XXL condom landing on the ground between rows for everyone to see.

Coach goes done picks it up and hands it back to Stiles saying, "stilinski I think you uh, dropped this and congratulations. Risk and Reward put the quarter in the mug, win the reward. Ok watch coach." Blowing on the quarter he bounces it off the ground and into the cup getting a clap from the class and him going off bragging.

"Ok Danny risk, reward?"

"What the reward?"

"You don't have to take the pop quiz tomorrow."

"Uh coach it's not a pop quiz if you tell us about it."

"Danny you know I really expect more from you at this point. Really. McCall risk, reward? The risk
Where I left off
, if you don't put that quarter into the mug you have to take the pop, t-the quiz and, and you have to write an essay. Risk, more work. Reward, no work on work at all. Or you choose not to play." Coach says letting Scott think it over.

Puzzled Scott asks, "Isn't it just chance?"

Coach denies this saying, "No, you know your abilities, your coordination, your focus, past experience. All factors affecting the outcome. So what's it going to be McCall, more work, no work, or choose not to play?"

All the while Scott is playing with the quarter in his hand. In the end he chooses not to play and Coach asks if anyone else wants to play. After a short time with little hesitation Stiles jumps for the chance.

Taking the quarter from coach he goes to the front of the class. As he is about to make his shot his dad walks into the room with another officer. Then he hands the coin to coach and steps into the hall with them.

Once they go into the hall I decided to take a shot at it saying. "I'll make you another offer coach. If I make the shot twice in a row first try than for the first two tests I get 10 bonus makes for each. But if I don't than I lose 10 makes for each. Sound like a deal?"

"You know what sure, but you also will have the previous deal still in place. Ok?"

Nodding my head I look at the cup, setting up the coin and throw. It goes in and the class claps. "No, quiz." Then I get the coin set up the shot throw and it goes in. The class claps again. "And 10 bonus makes for the next two teats."