Can I Have Your Number?

[Marias POV]

I walk back to my room, my heart racing as I flopped back onto my bed. A stupid smile spread across my face like butter. I grabbed my phone and realized I didn't have Eliza's number yet. Realizing this I jumped up and ran back out to Eliza who was lying on the couch smiling. I giggled a bit before sitting next to her feet.

"Hey..uh, Eliza..?" I say nervously. She sat up, still smiling.

'She looks to cute, awh,' I think.

"Yeah..?" she replied happily.

"D-Do you think I could have your number?" I asked, a light blush sprinkled across my nose.

"Oh..uh, yeah!" she smiled brightly and my heart melted.

I couldn't help but smile back. I handed her my phone and she typed her number in before handing it back to me, I looked at what she made the contact name, 'Liza💙' I smiled as I read it, looking back up at her.

"Th-thanks!" I squeaked happily, the blush on my face grew darker.

"C-can I have yours?" she asked, her hazel eyes grew bigger with excitement.

"Oh, yeah!"

I smile as she hands me her phone and I type in my number, making the contact 'Ria❤️' before handing her phone back. A blush turned my cheeks dark red as she smiled down at her screen.

"So..um, does Friday night w-work..?" I ask quietly with a soft smile, brushing a lock of my hair behind my ear with my finger.

"Y-yeah, totally!"

I smile brightly at her response, my heart beating out of my chest in excitement. I couldnt believe what had just happened. I felt like the luckiest girl in the world! [A/N: eee this is really cheesy ik😂] I stood up and looked down at her, my cheeks starting to hurt from smiling so big.

"I guess I'll see you then....but not actually then, 'cause you'll see me before then...since we're roomma-"

"I know what you mean," She cuts me off with a soft chuckle, her cheeks tinted light pink.

"O-ok.." I bite my lip slightly and laugh quietly, my face burning bright red in embarrassment.

She pulls her phone out of her pocket and prresses rhe hime button, tuning it on and checking the time.

"Woahh, its already 10:30!" She said, surprised at how fast the time flew.

I hadn't been paying attention to the time and was just as surprised as her, if not, more. I looked towards the window and sure enough, it was dark out.

"Dang.." I say softly, starring at the window.

"I should probably get to bed. I have my first class tomorrow at 9:30.." She explained, standing up from the couch. She smiled sweetly at me and said, "Goodnight!" before walking down the hall and into her room, shutting the door behind her.

I smiled stupidly and ran into my room a few minutes after she had closed her door. I flopped onto my bed and starred at the ceiling, thinking about friday night. I dozed off about and hour later, curled up in a soft, silky blanket.

A/N: AHHH IM REALLY SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO GET THIS CHAPTER OUT IVE HAD LIKE NO INSPO TO WRITE FOR THE PAST FEW MONTHS DONT MURDER ME PLS. also im really sorry about the short chapters, im gonna try my best to get longer chapters out faster as i continue to write this story. other then that i hope you humans like this so far!1!1! k im gonna shut up now lmao bwaiii!!