Chapter 10: Calm Before the Storm.

Start from the beginning

Normani's text from earlier reads: Hey girl. Save me some of them shrimp rolls. Lol.

Dinah writes back: Lol. Hey, Manz. You still up?

Dinah has been waiting for 20 minutes to hear from Normani. Her eyes are getting heavy and she keeps yawning. Just as she turns off her light, she finally hears a ding from her phone.

Normani: Hey just got out the shower.

Without a response to the message, Dinah turns her light back on decides to Facetime Normani. Normani answers before the first ring is even complete.

"Hey, baby girl!" Normani beams into the phone.

"Heyyyyy, Manz," Dinah smirks.

"You know, that wasn't a cue for you to Facetime me," Normani giggles.

"You know what I wanna see," Dinah shifts her eyebrows.

"Ewww!"

"What do you mean, 'ewww?' Stop acting brand new."

"Whatever do you mean?" Normani says with a southern accent as she tightens the towel around her body.

"I don't know why you holding up that towel so tight like you don't know why I'm calling."

"Oh my God, Dinah Jane," Normani says sarcastically.

"Drop it."

"What do you think this is?"

"Fine. Just one boob."

"Nooooo." Normani cracks up laughing. Dinah makes a dramatic sad face. Normani slowly lowers the towel to reveal her nipple then quickly covers it again.

"You really gonna do me like that?" Dinah asks.

Normani giggles. "Okay, I'll do you one better. Hold on." She sets her phone up on her nightstand and goes to grab her laptop. She opens it and puts on "Dancing" by Lyrica Anderson.

"Am I about to get a show?" Dinah beams.

Normani winks at her. She starts dancing seductively to the song.

When you dance, dance, you got me in a trance, trance. Normani rolls her body to the beat. I'm looking at that ass tonight. I won't show it out in public, but girl, you know I want it all on me. She turns her back and opens the towel, keeping herself shielded away from Dinah. How you dancing, dancing, dancing... She looks back at Dinah and winds her waist. She be dancing, dancing, dancing, on me. She covers herself and turns back to Dinah. How you dancing, dancing, dancing... Normani rubs her breasts while clinging to her towel, and bites down on her bottom lip. She be dancing, dancing, dancing, on me... She tucks her hair behind her ear and bites her finger. Do your thing, baby.

Normani is now singing along to the song, "I'm looking at the ass tonight," she smirks. "I won't show it out in public, but girl, you know I want it all on me." Normani makes a gesture that says 'come to me.'

Dinah bites her lip. "I would come through the phone right now if I could."

Normani cackles. "Okay, enough of that," she says, stopping abruptly.

"What?!"

"I gotta stop messing with you and get ready for bed."

"I'm very disappointed."

"I'm sure you are," Normani giggles.

"You're such a tease."

Normani finally drops the towel completely to reveal her perfect body.