Chapter 5: Dinah's Resistance

----small grammar and spelling edits made----

After falling asleep too soon last night, Dinah wakes up to the television blaring. Normani is still fast asleep on Dinah's lap. Dinah can't take her eyes off Normani's body that is stretched across her couch. She traces her thumb down the back of Normani's neck then runs her index finger down Normani's spine. With her fingers, she makes small circles around the dimples on Normani's lower back. The volume from the television stops her from going any further. It's making her head spin. She reaches for the remote that is tucked between Normani's legs and carefully retrieves it, trying not to wake her. Her attempt doesn't work, and Normani stirs before opening her eyes.

"Good morning," says Dinah as she turns down the volume. Normani plants a deep, wet kiss on Dinah's thigh before sitting up.

"Good morning, baby girl," Normani finally says as she yawns and rubs Dinah's knee. "What time is it?"

"Early," Dinah responds.

"Great. That helps."

"I don't know, Mani," Dinah laughs.

"Can I brush my teeth here?"

"Yeah. I'm gonna shower."

Normani wraps her half-naked body in Dinah's blanket, and they make their way to the bathroom. Dinah strips. Normani traces Dinah's curves with her eyes.

"Stop staring," teases Dinah as she gets in the shower.

"Which one of these toothbrushes is yours?" calls Normani to Dinah.

"Eww. Don't use my toothbrush."

"So what am I supposed to use, Dinah?"

"I have a pack under the sink, Mani."

Normani looks under the sink only to find an empty toothbrush package.

"It's empty," she says.

"What?!" Dinah sticks her head from out the shower to see what Normani is talking about. Normani flashes the package at her. "I can't believe my annoying siblings used them all."

"Just let me use yours," Normani starts to whine.

"Fine. It's that pink one," Dinah points.

"See, look how easy that was."

"Whatever."

Normani finish brushing her teeth and is about to leave the bathroom when Dinah stops her.

"You should join me," Dinah says.

"What?" Normani asks, making sure she heard right.

"Get in here."

"You sure?"

"I wouldn't say it if I wasn't."

Normani ponders for a while with Dinah staring at her, waiting for the inevitable. Normani finally lets the blanket fall to the floor. She slowly removes her underwear, never unlocking eyes with Dinah. When she's fully naked, Dinah scans her body. Pleased with the sight, Dinah bites down on her bottom lip and opens the shower curtains wider for Normani to step in. The water is a bit cooler than Normani's liking which causes her breasts to become firm and her nipples hard. Just the way Dinah liked it. She takes Normani's nipples between her fingers and massages them. Dinah grabs Normani's waist and pulls her close. The water pounds on them and trickles between their legs. Dinah smiles at the lust in Normani's eyes. Normani smiles back and stares at Dinah's lips, waiting to be kissed. Dinah runs her thumb over Normani's lips, tracing the curvy pattern. Normani takes Dinah's thumb into her mouth and sucks slowly. Deliberately. Then she takes Dinah's hand out of her mouth and guides it down her body. With her free hand, Dinah takes Normani by the neck and pulls her into a deep, slow kiss. As they're swallowing each other's tongues, Normani guides Dinah's hand to her center. Dinah gently rubs Normani's clit before using her two long middle fingers to penetrate. Normani breaks their kiss to gasp. She grabs Dinah's arm, trying to pull it away.