mikey walsh [2]

MIKEY when he see's Mouth flirting with Brittany.

Mikey was with the rest of the Goonies at a nearby park

You see, Mikey has always has sort of a thing for her, but thought she'd never like him back, typical, huh?

Anyways, he was 90-99% sure that Mouth knew, Mikey sometimes wasn't very subtle about his crush, and was getting jealous that mouth was flirting with her. What he didn't know what that Brittany did like him, and with mouth flirting with her she wasn't very comfortable. yeah, she was friends with him, but just friends and shed like to keep it that way.

Originally it was meant to be just Brittany and Mikey because the rest of them had plans, which he was kind of grateful for, but  turns out their plans all got cancelled, coincidence? id like to think so.

What Mikey and Brittany had decided to do was go for a walk, just them two.

 They were talking, just as they normally would until Mouth popped out of nowhere and started to flirt with Brittany.

To say the least Mikey wasn't very happy.

--------

"How you doin' good lookin'?"

"Uh, hey Mouth"

"Um, hey Mouth, this is out time, we will see you later"

"Aww, is little Mikey jealous"

"shut up Mouth"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

   @-aussiebums here you go love!

im sorry it took so long, i hope you like it!

Stay Gold,