river phoenix [1]

RIVER when you make a snarky remark at Keanu, who he had recently met on the set of 'My own private Idaho' but, was a friend of yours because, you had met him when you went to the set of 'Bill and Teds excellent adventure' to visit your friend Ale...

RIVER when you make a snarky remark at Keanu, who he had recently met on the set of 'My own private Idaho' but, was a friend of yours because, you had met him when you went to the set of 'Bill and Teds excellent adventure' to visit your friend Alex Winter because he had left his script at home and wasn't able to leave the set, so he asked you to get it for him.

 Anyways, since you had a good friendship with Keanu he had let you come to the set for the day, as you had nothing to do and were complaining to him about being bored for the rest of the day before he had left, and meet the cast because had wanted to meet the rest of them, correction, you had wanted to meet River Phoenix, since you have wanted to meet him ever since you saw him in 'Stand by me' one of your favorite films. 

He was your celebrity crush, even though you had been to many events and had been acting in films for quite a while and had only been in a few major films like 'Licence to drive' and 'Top gun', you have never actually been in the same room as him before.

 As you were talking to Keanu, unknowingly to the both of, River had walked up to you two and was just listening to your conversation (in a non creepy way) because he found it rather amusing.

 Your friendship with Keanu was amazing, that you didn't have to worry about offending the other person, as you two would always make some sort of remark to each other because that was just the type of friendship you guys had, so when Keanu made a stupid comment you came back with some sass which makes River laugh, making you jump slightly from realization that someone had been next to you the whole time.

When you turned to look who it was, your cheeks instantly tint a slight red when you grasp onto the realization that it was River Phoenix who was standing next to you.

--------

"i just had a thought, how come women never have to get their DNA tested to see if its theirs? Oh, wait dont answer tha..."

"Oh my... I really don't know what makes you say stupid things today, but its working, and my tolerance for idiocy levels are quite low soooooo..."

"hahahaha!!"

"Oh my! you scared me!"

"Sorry about that, I'm River by the way"

"(Y/N)"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Back again with the cringe worthy writing whooo!

Sorry we haven't updated in a while!!

We'll try and update more!

I love Heather Graham and Kelly McGillis but, i just needed a couple films where River and (y/n) would be the same age or close to it, and they were the first two films that had popped in my head. You can pretend to be whomever you want in it.

Also, i believe Keanu is quite a smart guy so this is just for this gif imagine i needed him to say something unintelligent.

Im sorry if saying things about having stupid remarks or anything offend you, some people don't appreciate it, so id thought id apologies in case it did.

Is it just me or is this more about Keanu than River himslef? 

The next River one i do will be much, much more about River than this one.

I'm sorry about how cringy this is, i suck a writing dialogue if i'm being honest.

I'm trying to get much better at this.

I love River Jude Phoenix so much

Don't forget, were all just flesh and blood,

Sincerely,