Chapter Two

The Next Day...
*Genesis P.O.V*

I woke up with the worst hangover

I woke up with the worst hangover. Sy'Air is in class already and I know because her alarm didn't wake me up, mine did.

I got up and walked over to my luggage to look for an outfit. I decided to wear blue jeans, a white off-shoulder shirt, and my pink, jeweled shoes. I brushed my teeth and all that good stuff and then headed to the kitchen. Still nothing to eat. I then headed to the cafeteria after grabbing my bags.

I entered the café and joined the line. Someone tapped me on my shoulder before clearing their throat.
"Hey, are you Genesis?" He asked.
"Who's asking?" I asked as I turned around. He had on a full face of makeup.
"I'm Tony." He put his hand out for me to shake. I shook it. "I have a couple classes with you but that's not how I know of you. The pink hair led me right to you." I chuckled. "I'm guessing you know who Anthony is."
"Yes, I do."
"His girlfriend, Sofia, wants to have a word with you. I'm right behind you girl. I do not like her and if anything gets violent, I'm here." I laughed.
"I got this, but first I need my breakfast. Remember, it's the most important meal of the day," I said sarcastically.

We got our breakfast and sat in a booth nearby. Breakfast looked good. It was a cinnamon roll with different berries. Well, that was what I got. Tony got eggs, bacon, and orange juice.

After we ate, he led me to the gym. When we got there, it was nine-thirty. The gym wasn't too far away from the cafeteria.

Inside, some cheerleaders were practicing and the others sat on the bleachers.
"That's her over there," Tony whispered as he pointed. I spotted a white girl with a high ponytail in a cheer outfit. I laughed.
"That's my competition?" I questioned. He chuckled. "Not for long. You have Anthony wrapped around your finger." I smirked. I gripped my pink Michael Kors purse and walked towards the bleachers. I sat down and watched them practice.
"The cheer team comes here to practice every morning, from six to ten. I'm surprised Anthony isn't here. Oh, wait. Not surprised at all," Tony cried. He playfully tapped my leg.
"Matter of fact, I should tell him to meet me after class," I said pulling out my phone. I pulled up Anthony's number and texted him,"What are you up to after first hour?" I locked my phone and put it next to me.

*Sy'Air P.O.V*

V*