Good to See You Too, Al//Chapter 7

Nico's POV

I use the term "sleep" lightly. I basically just laid there staring at the ceiling, or, thanks to Leo, playing on my monster proof phone. I can on play games. No social media, or texting or calls, or anything, because that was still being worked on. However, I'm happy for the games to distract me when I'm bored.

Anyways, because of my powers, I only need about 4 hours of sleep. So, if I get any sleep, that's how many hours I get.

I was hanging in the living room area of our room. My room is on the right of the living room, while Sirius and Remus' room was on the left. I was playing on my phone, when Sirius and Remus came in. They didn't see me sitting in the chair, and they were having a moment. I silently went into my bed room, and continued playing my game. Wolfstar(I'm just going to call them that when they are together a lot.) made their way to their room. I was a bit alarmed, when, 10 minutes later, I could still here Wolfstar. Thanks to Hecate, I knew all the spells I could ever learn and how to perform them. I snuck out of my room, and went to their door. I quietly performed a silencing and locking spell, so they wouldn't be disturbed.
I went back to my bed and played some more on my phone, eventually plugging in headphones drifting off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------------

Italian is underlined
Greek is bold
Latin is italics

I woke up at 6, ready to meet Dumbledore. As soon, as I was up, I was restless. I decided to go downstairs and explore before everyone was awake. Unfortunately for me, not everyone was asleep. Luckily, the only people awake were Sirius and Remus. I smugly walked over to them.

"Next time you decide to have some 'fun', I won't be as helpful." I smirked as I sat down between them.

They both flushed red and whispered a quick thanks.

Sitting at the table, I started to get bored. After sitting for about 5 minutes, I decided to make myself useful and make breakfast, considering Mrs. Weasley wasn't up yet.

I made eggs, bacon, sausage, pancakes, French toast, and waffles. I made about 20 of each, and then tripled it with a spell. I put everything in the oven to keep it warm.

I sat back down, ignoring the look of shock on the boys faces. I checked the time, 8:30. The children should be down at 9.

"How–how did you-what?" Sirius sputtered.

"What he means to say, is how did you make all of that?" Remus said, still a bit in shock.

Sirius nodded his head vigorously in agreement.

"I enjoy cooking. And I haven't done it in a while, so since I was bored, I decided to be useful." I told them.

After I sat down, Tonks, Mad-eye, and Mr. and Mrs. Weasley came downstairs. Mrs. Weasley looked frantic.

"I can't believe I overslept! There is no way I'm going to be able to make enough food for everyone! What do I do, what do I do, what do I–" Mrs. Weasley fretted.

I interrupted. "Mrs. Weasley, there is no need to worry. I was up early and bored so I made breakfast. I left it in the oven to keep it warm."

Mrs. Wesley sighed in relief. Then, she came over to me and gave me a bone crunching hug. I felt myself tense, I'm still not one for being touched. She finally let go.

"Oh, Nico dear thank you so much. You are so sweet and so polite." Mrs. Weasley gushed.

"It was my pleasure. I haven't cooked in a while, and it is one thing that I love to do." I humbly replied.