The Train//Chapter 8

Nico's POV

The rest of the week went by quickly. I woke up around 6, made breakfast, and then hung out with my brother and Remus. I found out from 'Mione that Ginny likes me, and that she broke up with Harry right after the war. Since I have a boyfriend and I don't want to get on Harry's bad side, I've been avoiding her subtly.

Anyway, the only remotely interesting thing that happened, was Harry getting a letter that made him blush, the day before we left for the train. Nobody else noticed, but I did. I would have to find that out later.

But, today is the day. Hogwarts. Yay. I had all of my stuff in my trunk, and Sirius decided he wanted to take me in his motorcycle. Of course I agreed, and asked Remus if he wanted to come with us. He looked a bit shocked, but I gave him a look to show him that Sirius would be a sulky if he didn't come. He reluctantly accepted, and we walked to the motorcycle.

I magically made it a tad bigger, so that all 3 of us could fit. I put my trunk in the side compartment, and we got ready to go. Sirius in front, Remus in the middle, and me in the back. I did not want to be squished, and I had my powers to help me stay on. We saw the Weasleys plus Harry and Hermione, get in their car. They started driving and we followed after them.

-------------------------------------------------------

Italian is underlined
Greek is bold
Latin is italics

We finally arrived at Kings cross. Sirius was persistent as to sending me off, and I hesitantly agreed. We meet up with the Weasleys' and co, getting ready to go to Platform 9 3/4. We came to a stop between Platforms 9 and 10. I watched as the family of redheads ran through the wall, followed quickly by Hermione and Harry. I went through next, and was followed by Sirius and Remus.

"You better write to us, Comet." Sirius warned.

"Of course Star. Keep me updated with your, ah, situation, okay? I'll write anything interesting and send it, and you do the same." I bargained.

"Deal!" Sirius exclaimed.

I shook his and Remus' hand, before heading over to the Weasleys. I said goodbye to Mrs. Weasley, and shook Mr. Weasley's hand. Fred and George gave me some pranking items, that I graciously accepted.

I headed over to the train, finding the compartment where 'Mione, Ron, Harry, and Ginny were sitting. Almost immediately after I sat down, another person entered the room.

"Neville?" I remarked.

"Hey Nico, how's it going." He shyly answered.

"Dude, everyone has been looking for you! You better have an explanation." I demanded.

"I found out I am a distant descendant of Hecate, even though my mother was Demeter. I had to train those 'wizard' powers, so I came here." He explained.

"Alright, I'll let this one slide. But you should at least tell them you're alive!" I chided.

"I was planning to do that once we got to Hogwarts. Anyways, why are you here?" He inquired.

"Quest for Hades and Hecate. Keep Harry Potter out of trouble, basically. Also, I knew Dumbledore so I have to do a favor for him. I don't know what it is yet." I responded.

He nodded, and we turned back to the other children. There was a mixture of confusion and shock on Harry, Ginny, and Ron's faces.

"What were you saying?" Ron asked dumbfounded.

"Oh, I was just telling him a recount of what happened at my old school. I stayed there year round, and Neville would come in the summer. However, that changed recently and people began to worry because he didn't tell them he wouldn't be there." I told him.