Hey John, Laf

Honestly inspired by this photo^

No ones POV
Alexander eyes a man beside him on the stood, the music blasted through out the whole place. Alex took a shot before looking over at the mysterious man and nudging him.

"Alexander Hamilton" he smirked, the man returned the favor

"Thomas Jefferson" He turned and looked at the male. "Don't you think a small boy like you shouldn't be out in a place like this by himself?" Tomas asked before leaning over placing a hand on Alexanders thigh. " I can take care of myself." He winked before leaning in and smashing his lips on the others males. He tasted of Mac and cheese and Vodka. Alex slung his arms around the mans neck. He felt the man pull him into his lap. Thomas brushed his hand against Alexanders clothed member. Roughly palming Alex through his jeans. Alex pulled away from the kiss and moaned quietly into Thomas' sweater. Thomas continued to rub Alexanders crotch before grabbing the boys hair with another hand pulling him in for a kiss. Alex gasped and sunk into the kiss. He opened his mouth just the slightest and felt Thomas's tongue shove into his own mouth, exploring it like a lost puppy in the street. Alex moaned in the mans mouth bucking against Thomas' hand. Which  had been getting faster.

Alex started to feel uncomfortable  once Thomas pulled away from the kiss. A wet patch was formed under his jeans. A mixture a precum and sweat. He wanted more but the other man seemed to be done. "P-please~ let's take this else where so you can just f-fuck me..?" Alex begged into Thomas' ear which caught the attention of the bartender. "EXCUSE ME?" He yelled which startled Alex making him get off Thomas and on his own stool. "I will not  allow this language to be at my bar!" He growls. "Oh sure. Yet you sat there and listened to me moan, might wanna get Thomas here to fix your problem too?" Alex snapped at the bartender

The bartender looked at Alex in disgust before gripping his shirt. "Come around the bar right now." He let go of his shirt. Thomas had already fled the scene. Alex sighed and walked around the bar only to be stopped by the bartender who mention him half way. The tender gripped Alex's shirt and pushed opened the exit door, throwing him out on the snowy street.

"FUCKING STAY OUT" the man yelled after throwing Alexander out the back door of the bar. He landed on his ass and winced in pain. "YEA, yea well fuck you!" Alex yelled before getting up and stumbling down the old snowy street.

He made his way back to his dorms growling and slurring things under his breath. Maybe he had too much to drink. He didn't care. Fuck that bar and fuck.. what, the world, I don't fucking know. Alex thought to himself before taking out his key and unlocking the door.

Alex shared dorms with two of his best friends, John Laurens, and..well let's just call him Lafayette. He chuckled. He opened the door and stepped in before turning, shutting and locking it back. His two friends sat on each side of the couch watching Disney. Alex made his way over, he stumbled at first but caught himself. "Laf? John? You two assholes awake?"

He walked over and nudged John. He looked up at Alex with a smirk. "What's up alcoholic?" John stood up and hugged his drunk friend, same as laf. Alex eyed the two for a sec before backing up and making his way to the bedroom. "Hey guys I got something to show y'all" Alex slurred. John glanced over at Laf before whispering "You think he's drunk?" "Definitely Mon ami"  Laf shrugged before following Alex into his bedroom. John soon followed. "What's up Lex, what do you gotta  show us?" John asked. Alex shut the door behind the three before biting his lip walking over to the two that had sat down on his bed. "Alex?" John raised a brow but was cut off by Alex piling into his lap and smashing their lips together, shocked at first, John sank into the kiss. Alex pulled away and looked over at Laf who seemed to be staring at the two. "Strip for me dear?" Alex pouted into johns ear before climbing off and into Laf.

"Hey Laffy taffy" Alex brushed his lips against his friends before pulling their shirt off. "Mom Ami.." Laf turned his head away, he already knew that John was stripped sitting beside him. "Strip for me too please? Alex pouted. "Alright, alright" laf slightly smirked and did what Alex asked. Alex also stripped himself, leaving his clothes on the floor. He crawled on the bed and onto John. "Hey there freckles~" Alex slurred before leaning down pushing his ass up in the air and buried his head down and began sucking and biting down on johns neck. "A-ALEX!" John moaned softly before taking his own dick in his hand pumping slowly.

Alex suckled and bit down on Johns neck. Leaving marks on his soft skin. Laf, who's already undressed came up from behind Alex and grabbed his ass. Alex gasped and looked back at Laf who had already lined himself up with his hole. Alex wiggled his ass at Laf before going back to sucking on Johns neck. Without much warning Laf slammed himself into Alex earning a loud moan from the small boy under him. "F-FUCK LAFAYETTE.." Alex moaned out  and closed his eyes tightly trying to keep himself quiet. Hercules and James Maddison lived just next door. John continued to rub his member roughly, moaning softly every time Alex would rub his couch against his own from Lafayette's force.

Laf pushed himself in and out of Alex quickening the pass in between every thrust. Alex bucked himself against Laf    biting his lip and moaning into Johns ear. Lafayette groaned softly. "A-Alex in gonna-!" He but his lip and came inside Alex sitting himself there for a bit. Alex moaned softly and came on John, making John come too. Lafayette pulled himself out of Alex and laid beside the two. Alex climbed off of John and lairs on the other side. Alex grabbed a blanket and pulled it on his two best friends. Cuddling into John, and Lafayette cuddling into John, we all fell asleep cuddling.

Um  yaaay? My first three some, hahaha..

also this is the first time I've wrote smut on this account, cool?

Don't worry, i won't stop writing my story Mute, I love that story, iwn X"D

Word count: 1233

Bonus:

Hercules sweated holding a grip on the controller. "NN..F-FUCK LAFAYETTE" Madison who was on the other side of the couch flinched at Alex's moans. "U-uh.. nice night tonight isn't it..." Madison turns his head away from Hercules.

"Yea, our friends think that  too..."  herc forced a laugh before turning to Madison. Sweating nervously too, Madison turned to Herc, looking at the man who was towering over him ont he couch. "I'm I uh, Mac-And-Cheese boy is gonna get mad that I done this but fuck it."

Hercules gripped James' cheeks and pressed his lips against Madison's, moaning into his mouth. James melted into Hercules touch. Hercules wasn't gonna let his three friends be the only ones to get someone tonight.