Çhp. 7

My head snapped in the direction of the door opening and slamming shut. I screamed and whoever came in screamed in fear too. "Lauren!?" The person asked. I looked up and saw Dinah standing there with tears down her face. "Dinah." I said. I ran to here and pulled her into a hug. "Where's Camila?" I asked her when I noticed the other girl missing. More tears started to fall down her face. "They took her. The shadow people took her." She told me. "Wait where's Mani at? Did they take her too." She asked me. "Yeah. But the thing is I don't know how. I was holding her hand the entire time we were running from the shadow. I felt her hand in my hand when we came in her. But when I look back she isn't there. I just don't get it. How did Camz get caught?" I asked her after I finished rambling. "You Camila, she did what every white person does in a horror movie and tripped." She explained to me. Not gonna lie but I kinda expected that to happen. "Well what do we do now?" Dinah asked me. I sighed and shook my head. "I don't know. This is all to much for me. When I agreed to this I didn't expect all of this to happen. I wasn't thinking at the time. I just wanted to help them but I can't. I can't do it." I said before breaking down in Dinah's arms.

"Its OK Lauren. Calm down please We can do this." Dinah said and sounding like she was trying not to cry. "Giving up I see. I thought you were stronger than this Lauren." I looked up and saw Y/n leaning against the door. "And you are stronger than this. Your just over thinking this to much. Yes you have shadows coming after you. Yes your friend were taking. But you are stronger than this. You are stronger than those shadow people. Both you and Dinah. You want your friends back you are going to have to get up off that floor and fight through this together. Stick together and protect each other. You're all you've two got right now. I mean you have Wilma and I but we can't really do much." Y/n told us and it really made me believe i could do this. Because I still have Dinah with me. "You two can do this. And if you think you can't do it… think of the girls. Think about how it will feel to get your friends back. They're all counting on you. Don't do this only for us but for them. Remember your stronger than them." Y/n said before disappearing. I wiped my eyes and got up off the floor. Dinah did the same. "Let's do this." I said. Dinah nodded and followed me to the door. I peeked outside and jumped when I saw Wilma and Y/n standing outside smiling at us. Well Y/n had a straight face. She never smiles. "I knew you two wouldn't give up. If I could hug you I would. But let's go." Wilma said before skipping off.

We followed her down the half quickly but quietly. I'll have to say Wilma is one my favorite out of them. During moments like this she is still so calm and happy. I could be on the floor bleeding and shell be super calm while everyone else is a freaking out or passing out. Y/n is I don't know. I feel some sort of connection with her. She's just so mysterious and it makes me want yo get to know her more. Danielle is so cute and smart. When she talks she doesn't sound like she is six. James. Well he just stands there. And Jasmine is just a cute eyeless baby that can't talk. We jumped when we heard something hit the wall. "May bad. I ran into the wall." Dinah said. We continued walking until they stopped at a door. "Check around in this room. I don't know if its in there but we do know three rooms it can possible be at." Wilma said. I opened the door and slowly made my way into the room. It was a bedroom. Everything was decaying around us. "You check on throat side and I'll do this side." I told Dinah. She nodded and went to the right side of the room with Wilma following her. Y/n followed me to the other side.

"Soooo… while your looking why don't I get to know you? Since haven't really gotten the chance to you know." Y/n asked me and she almost seem nervous to ask me. I shrugged and continued to look. "Ask away." I said and looked in the dresser. "So what do you girls do? You seem to have some money on you." I looked at her weirdly but remembered she died before we even formed the group. "We are in a girl group called Fifth Harmony." I told her and she nodded. I moved over to the bed and decided to look around it. You'll never know whats over here. "Where's your family at? Do they know you're doing this?" She asked. "Back and Miami and yes they know I'm doing this. The only reason they didn't stop me is because they knew I would do it anyways." I said. "I don't feel like asking questions anymore. To much work. You ask me something." She said while spinning around like she was doing cartwheels. "OK. What happened to the shadow people that were chasing us earlier?" I asked her. I would've thought by now that they would've popped up. Especially while I was crying. "Oh we knocked them out. I actually don't know what we did but it knocked them out. Don't know how long they will be out but it gives you time to find stuff without running around." Y/n said like it was nothing. "How many are there?" I asked her. "Two. A grumpy old men and a mad teenage girl." She said. "I didn't find anything Lauren." Dinah said walking up to me.

"Help me move this bed out the way." I told Dinah. She came to the same side of the bed as me. We started lifting the bed. We flipped it over and there was a box there. "Oh a wallet. And it got money in it." I looked over at Dinah and saw her putting her bra. "What? They weren't going to use it." She said shrugging. "Whatever. Let's just look in this box." I said. I grabbed the box and opened it. Just to find air. Nothing was in it but air. "Are you fucking kidding me right now." I said throwing the box and I heard Y/n laughing behind me. I glared at her but she just continued to laugh. I looked down to see a piece of paper on the floor. I picked it up and looked at it with Dinah. "Use your ears when you are walking. The wood you walk on may sound like nothing." I read out loud. "What type of shit is that? You got time to leave riddles around but you can't just tell us where the men head is. I tell you if I get my hands on-" Y/n started a whole rant but I just tuned her out. I got up and started thinking about that riddle.

"Use your ears when you are walking. The wood you walk on may sound like nothing." I repeated to myself. Dinah got up and loomed around the room some more just in case we missed a spot. I keep repeating the riddle to myself in hope that I'll know what they meant. "Lauren." Dinah called. But I ignored her cause I was determined to figure this out. "Use your ears when you are walking." I said again. "Lauren!" Dinah called again. I looked at her and she pointed down where her feet was. "What about it?" I asked her. She tapped her foot and it sounded hallow. Wait a minute. "The wood you walk on may sound like nothing." She said tapping her foot again. "Good job D. I don't think I would've found that out with out her." I said walking over to her. "I know." She said making me roll my eyes playfully. "How do we get down there?" I asked. Before I could think of anything else Dinah stomped her foot through the ground. "That's one way to do it." I said. We pulled up the rest of the wood. And there it was. James head. Dinah looked down and gagged.

"And how do you know I want to do a riddle today. What if I want see a picture to help me find the stuff." Y/n said still rambling on about the person who wrote the riddle for us. "Is she seriously mad about that?" Dinah asked Wilma who was just watching Y/n float around in a circle. "Yes. She's a weird kid." Wilma said before getting and coming towards us. "Oh goodie you found the head. Here's the box for you to put it in." She said and the black box appears on the ground. I reached down into the hole and picked up the head. Dinah sprinted to the other side of the room and started puking. I put the head in the box and the box disappeared. Dinah had finished puking and made her way back to us. "Oh you found the head. Good job." Y/n said when she realized what was going on around us. Now to find the necklaces.

A/n~ I'm finally finished. Let me know what you think about this chapter. Until next chapter. Enjoy my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌👻✌

~Paradise