Çhp. 5

~Lauren's POV~

So today we are officially starting the search for their things. I still don't know how we are going to do this but... I don't know. "So we are just waiting for the headless horsemen to wake up?" Dinah asked as she played with the pen on the table. We were all sitting in the living room. Y/n glared at Dinah when she call James the headless horsemen. "Could you two try to get along until we finish this." Ally demanded. "Fine." Dinah mumbled and Y/n crossed her arms. "So Danielle are you supposed to be helping us?" I asked the youngest in the room. "Yeah. Y/n said I could this time. Since she can't speak I will for her." Danielle explained to us. "Ok should we... should we star..." I started saying but kept getting interrupted by something falling. We all got quiet and listened closely. THUD! The girls and I jumped a little at the loud noise. We all looked up when we heard stumbling around above our heads. "Is that Steven." Normani asked nervously. Y/n nodded along with Danielle. "Well everyone is up now. Should began now?" I asked and everyone hesitantly nodded. "Let's do this." I said more to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We came up with a plan. First we are going to start with the Johnson's first. Then Smith and on to the Y/n's. "OK so the Johnson's died in the basement. So let's go down there and look around." Dinah said. "But one problem. We don't have a basement." Ally said with a sigh. I groan getting a little frustrated. "How the fuck are we suppose to help them then if there is no basement?" Normani asked running her hands over her face. We heard movement and looked towards it. We found Y/n standing by the entrance to the hall. She motioned us to follow her. We looked at each other before following her. When we got in the hallway it started flickering. Kinda like someone was messing with the light switch. Then it got dark but you could still see. We all screamed and grabbed onto each other. "What just happened!?" Camila scared. "Well if you ask me I think the hall just magically changed by itself!" Normani said sarcastically. "Girls! Stop fighting so we can do this! This sooner we do this the sooner it'll be done!" I shouted making the two stop. "Now come on so we can see what Y/n is trying to show us." I said lowering my voice. We looked up at Y/n who looked up at us expressionless. Suddenly Danielle appeared. "You all need to stick together. You don't know what will happen and neither does us. Either you help us or you don't." Danielle said stern. She was more than likely saying what Y/n was wanting to say to us. They turned around and continued walking down the long dark hallway. It was so creepy.

"Oh Gosh! Its freezing

"Oh Gosh! Its freezing. Its gets colder and colder the closer we get." Ally said as she rubbed her arms together. Danielle and Y/n stopped causing us to stop and bump into each other. "If you go any further you will die from from the cold. Here take these." Danielle said. A thick jump suit with hoods on them feel down in front of each one of us. Gloves and a mask to cover our mouth and nose were given to us also. "They will keep you warm while we are down here. Remember to stick together." The young girl warned us. We put on each clothing. They turned around and began walking again once we were done. We finally got to a door at the end of the hall. Y/n and Danielle stood on both sides of the door. "Is this it?" Dinah asked. Instead of them answering they just pointed at the door. We nervously looked at each other before finally deciding to go in. I opened the door and carefully stepped on the wooden stairs. It was kinda shaky as you walked on it. "Here Lauren. Y/n gave us flashlights to use." Ally said passing me a flashlight. "Thanks and be careful on these steps. They are kinda shaky." I told them as I started to slowly make my way down stairs.

When we got all the way down the stairs we decided we should split up into groups since the basement was big.. "Dinah, Camila, and Normani go together. Ally will go with me." I said and they agreed. "Remember what Y/n said. The closer we get Wilma would figure will start to appear. Kinda like the game hot or cold. Also Y/n said to be careful because we and they don't know what may happen." Normani said and we nodded. "Alright then. I guess we will meet back up at the stairs later. See you guys later." I said. Ally and I went towards the right side of room. I looked back and the girls slowly disappeared into the dark the further they walked. "Let's start over here." Ally said pointing her light at some cabinets and shelves. We walked over and began looking. I opened one of the shelves and a big ass spider came out of it. "Oh my God!" I yelled jumping back. I ended up scaring Ally and she knocked down some boxes. "What happened!?" She asked me. "There was a spider in there." I told her. We started looking around until I felt something breathing down my neck.

"Ally is that you." I asked thinking it was her. "Doing what?" She asked. "Breathing down my neck." I said. "No I'm ov- Lauren? Come over here now." She said in a panicked voice. "Why? I thought you told me-" I said turning around but stopped when I saw the tall shadow standing over me. I froze. I can't think straight right now because I'm so scared. "Run Lauren! We got to find the girls!" Ally yelled and grabbed my arm. We started running and I could feel the shadow right behind us. "This way. Girls where are you!" Ally yelled for them. All of a sudden we were knocked off our feet. "Are you ok Ally?" I asked as I stood up. "Yeah. But we need to find the-aagahhh!!!" Ally screamed as she was being dragged away by the shadow. "Ally! Give her back!" I yelled as I chased after them. "Noooo!!!!! Ally!!!" I yelled as she got further away from me. I stopped running and bent over to catch my breath. How could this happen? I mean I know how it happened. But why take Ally? I got up and started looking around for any sign of where she was taken. But there wasn't any. But I wasn't going to give up and just let them take Ally from us.

I don't know how long I've been looking but I still couldn't find Ally. Out of no where it started to get bright in the room. Really bright to where I couldn't see and had to cover my eyes. I felt myself lift into the air. I tried to grab ahold of something but I couldn't find anything to grab. Then I landed on something. I opened my eyes and I was back in the living. I was back in my original clothes I was in before we started. Normani, Dinah, and Camila were also back and they were cheering. "Lauren! We did it!" Dinah said excited. Usually I would be happy to see them this happy but I'm not. "Did what?" I asked confused. The only thing I can think about is what happened and finding Ally. "Their eyes Lauren! We found their eyes. Now all we have to do is find the head and Y/n and Danielle's necklaces." Normani explained to me. They stopped smiling when they saw my saw expression.
"Wait. Where's Ally at?" Camila asked when she realized she wasn't with us. "I don't know. Some shadow took her and its all my fault. If I just watched where we were going they have taken here. You guys didn't here us calling for you guys?" I asked them and they shook their heads. "No we didn't hear anything." Dinah said shocked. "It was a shadow. Shadows are the people who were buried under this house seeking for revenge." Danielle said kinda scaring us cause she just popped out of nowhere.

"Well what do we do?" I asked. "Well first of all we said to stick together not split up into groups. Next time stay together. Now they only way you to get her back is to find James head and our necklaces. Get some rest and we will start tomorrow around the same time. And with that she disappeared into thin air.

A/n~ I felt like bringing story back now instead of waiting. I know this chapter sucked dick but at least I updated it. Your welcome my Rockets and Rockettes🚀 ✌😄✌

~Paradise