Çhp. 2

~Lauren's POV~

Today has been a busy day. Ally woke us all up to shopping and I am so tired. It is around 6:30 pm and we just got home. We left the house around 5:30 this morning. So we have no idea if any one else has awaken yet. We fought out Simon know about this place but choose not to say anything. Anyways, I just got done changing my and I am now in Dinah's room with Normani. "So who do you think it was that woke up yesterday?" Dinah asked. "That's wait I want to know. I mean they all are bloody so its kinda hard to tell." Normani said locking her phone and sticking it in her bra. "Yeah and plus we couldn't see them." I pointed out. "Why did i agree to this shit? I am to black for this." Normani joked making us laugh. "Let's go downstairs and wait for the girls to get down changing." Dinah said. We all stood from her bed and went out her door. When we walked out then Camila and Ally walked out of their rooms. "I was just about to go downstairs and wait for you guys." Ally said. "We were doing the same." Dinah said. "So what were you guys doing?" Camila asked. "We were trying to figure out who we saw yesterday. Only problem is that they were invisible." I explained. "Oh ok. Let's go talk about it downstairs." She said and we made our way downstairs.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs we heard movement coming from the living room. "Did you all here that too." Camila whispered yell. "Yeah. Maybe its the one we saw last night." I whispered back. "If it is let's try and see who it is." Dinah whispered. "Good idea. Who it is could probably tell us how to help them." Normani whispered. We slowly made our way to the living room careful not to scare them. We peeked in and the first thing to catch our eyes was a string with pictures hanging on them with words under each of them. Then we notice a girl with her back turned towards us. She was dressed in a purple long sleeve and black skinny jeans. She didn't have on shoes. Then we noticed water pouring off of her. Like someone was pouring a bucket of water over her that never stopped. Her clothes was ripped and you could see where she was stabbed at. She was literally stabbed everywhere. Next we saw a rope tied around her neck harshly. It lead from the entrance of the living room to her neck. "Its Y/n." I whispered. She most of heard me cause she turned and looked around like she was scared. Her face had a huge gash going across it. From the top of her hairline on the right side. All the way down to left side stopping at her chin. She quickly hung up the last picture and disappeared.

"Did you see her face? It was so painful to see." Ally said wiping her eyes. We all were in tears just seeing a child like that. "Let's see what these pictures are." I said and we walked into the room. When we got to the first picture it was a picture of a woman and her baby. The names read Wilma and Jasmine Johnson. "What's that on the back?" Camila asked and I flipped it over. "Grab the other ones." I said and that's what they did. "Be careful not to rip them. They are kinda wet." Ally pointed out.

"Ok I'll go first. It says Wilma and Jasmine Johnson. Find their eyes to bring them back. When you hear a baby cry that is when you know they have awoken. You will find them underneath you.

 You will find them underneath you

"James Johnson. Find his head to bring him back. You will know when he woke by the some of someone stumbling around above your head." Dinah said as we looked at the photo.