Çhp. 1

~Lauren's POV~ (Laurens bedroom⏫)

We pulled up to over new house and Ally turned off the engine. "Girls this house is beautiful." I said running to the front door. "I know right! This is awesome!" Dinah yelled in excitement following me in. We all split up into our separate rooms and unpacked our clothes. I got the best room in this. Only because I literally knocked down everyone looking through every room. After I was done with my clothes I headed back downstairs. When I got downstairs I saw Dinah and Ally in the living room. "Hey guys." I said taking a seat in between them. "Hey. Did you unpack everything?" Ally asked. "Yeah. Where are the other two?" I asked. "I'm here." Camila said walking in sitting on the chair. "Normani should be on her way down." She said and Normani walked in. "Do we have something to do today? Because I really want to have a lazy day and just eat all day." Normani said laying on top of our laps. "Girl same! Ally are we free today?" Dinah asked. "Yes we are on break. For a month or two." Ally informed us.

"So how do you girls like this house?" Ally asked and Normani sat up getting between Dinah and I. "I love it. Especially the fireplace in the back." Normani said and Dinah agreed. "I love it here too and the pool. I like how nobody is able to see us. Like the paparazzi want disturb us if we just want to relax."  I said. "I like everything too but are just gone forget the fact that everyone says this house is haunted." Dinah pointed out. "I'm not believing it until something happens. I'm not even scared." Camila acted brave. Dinah grabbed a penny and tossed it at Camila and she jumped up screaming. "Ahhhhh!! Don't hurt me!!!" Camila yelled and we burst out laughing. "I'm not even scared." I mocked her still laughing and she pouted. "Its not funny guys." Camila whined. We finally calmed down from our laughing fit and caught our breaths. "So what happened in this house?" Normani asked curious of to why this house is suppose to be haunted.

"Well everyone has been that the dude that owned this awhile ago was a serial killer. He bought this house so it would be easier to kill his victims." I explained and Camila looked scared. "Wait does he still do it. If so I'm leaving in an hour." Dinah said standing. "No he was arrested and giving death sentence." I said and she sat back down. "Anyways, he killed many people. He even killed five people in this house and this house was built on top of people he killed." I explained and Ally spoke up. "Ok so why did they say something about this house being on sacred ground?" Ally asked. "Well, this house was built on sacred ground. It put a curse or something on this house. They said new owners of this house could help the people who died in this house come back to life." I said. "How?" Camila asked. "We have to help them find different things. Like body parts or their body." I explained. "I don't know about y'all but I want to help them. If it was me I would like for someone to help me." Dinah said and Normani agreed. "Yeah me too. Even though I'm scared I want to help." Camila said. "Lauren and Ally? You guys in?" They asked us. "Yeah I'm in. But we have to wait till they start showing themselves. They said they are asleep and we have to wait till they awaken." Lauren said and we all looked at Ally. "What?" She asked with a confused expression. "Are you in or not?" Normani asked. "Oh I thought I said my answer. I guess I said it in my head. But I'm in." Ally said.